Help

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2022 05:52 am
Hi Guys I joined on here as I dont know what to do or where to turn.
We have been living together for over 6 years. Our relationship is and has been really good. We get on really well, make each other laugh and have a great sex life and enjoy each others company. Perfect yes?
Well here goes, we were together before and we split up and he left for Thailand where he lived for over 15 years. He came back to our country to get a health problem sorted out and we hooked up again and he stayed and moved in with me after two years of seeing each other.
I discovered he had over 10 different email accounts which i hacked into but couldnt understand what was going on as he is into coding.
He has now deleted these but is still continuing through other means google maps and openstreet map amongst others.
I have passworded my router but he has been able to by pass this some how. He also has got himself a bluetooth plug in thing for his lap top as he doesnt have a android phone. I also suspect he has an other phone or sim.
So here lies the question, I need someone to come to my house to go through my router, his laptop and phone, I live in a small community so asking locally is out. Any ideas of how to go about this. I have asked him whats going on but he says there is nothing going on. I am driving myself crazy with this as i can see traffic and searches. I went away recently and came home early and all sorts of wires were plugged into the tv and router. Also he had paired with another device which he said, other devices can pair with you without you pairing with them?? Anyway the lies are piling up.
Anyway i dont want to end our relationship without proof. I dont mind really if hes on cams or only fans as everyone need a bit of escapeism now and again. I am willing to pay by the hour or day. Any ideas on how to go about this?

engineer

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2022 06:08 am
@Ticking Clock,
What you are asking for (hacking of his phone and laptop) is illegal. If you think he has installed malware on your router, do a factory reset on it and kick him to the curb. If you passworded your router and he bypassed it without your permission, that is a red flag (although you live together and don't share a router?) If you think you can't trust him because the "the lies are piling up", it's time to end it. You don't need any further justification to end things. No proof from his phone/laptop is required. If you want to dig into his personal stuff just because you are curious/obsessed, ask him to post and we'll tell him to get out. There is no going back from "Honey, I thought you were doing something shady, so I hired a hacker to break into your phone and laptop and I didn't find anything!"
Ticking Clock

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2022 08:09 am
@engineer,
Thank you Engineer. Apolgies for not explaining. He has agreed to getting someone in to the house as "nothings going on" I think he dosent think i would do it. As in the router, yes we share a router but its my account.
Thank you for this as i havent been able to talk to anyone about this and have very little tech experience.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2022 10:42 am
@Ticking Clock,
You don't have to go through all of that to prove you aren't happy. You can just say that and break up. No need for playing silly games trying to hack into anything.
Ticking Clock

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2022 01:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
Thanks neptuneblue
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 08:18:14