Long Time Significant Other - Wandering Eye

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2022 05:56 pm
I asked to use my longtime s/o phone to use the internet since I was having difficulty connecting to it on mine. He offered it to me right away with no problem. Unfamiliar with his cell so hit the back button & saw several pics of my niece (from FB I'm assuming). Couple of things: 1. My niece is an adult. 2. We were not in contact with her at the time and surely did not have reason to speak of her.

Am I in the wrong for thinking this is a little off? He claims that he was bored the night before and looked up everyone. I'm a bit disgusted and turned off. He also tried to justify it by calling me sick for even thinking of this in a wrong way. Also brings up things from my past and what he claims he has had to put up with. Which sounds a little like the guy needs alot of help in his defense.

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 09:27 am
@Sweetthing1,
If somebody puts or allows somebody to put pictures online, everybody have all rights to look at them.

You should not feel anything at all. If this is a person has photos of something or somebody that uploads stuff. Again if this is a person you sleep with you both should be open about various "ideas" irregardless if they are sane or not sane at all.

I am not putting age on the table. It is rude to ask for any girls age, as long they stay fit, trim, and are active somehow.
Mame

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 01:54 pm
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

It is rude to ask for any girls age, as long they stay fit, trim, and are active somehow.

So if they're not fit, trim and active it is allowable to ask their age?
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:03 pm
@Sweetthing1,
We have a saying "You can look around, but you'll eat at home!"

Either you're insecure with yourself or within your relationship. Either way,
this has nothing to do with your partner, but everything with yourself. Maybe you should ask yourself why you're bothered by this.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2022 11:06 am
@Mame,
It is impolite and rude period.....

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2022 03:59 pm
@Sweetthing1,
I wouldn't care at all if he saw your niece on Facebook, I do think it's odd that he felt he had to take a picture of her. I have no idea why he would do that. Do you ever take pictures of his family members on Facebook?

I don't really understand why people take so many pictures of themselves, I'm not exactly a big fan of Facebook so perhaps I'm way behind current times. Come to think of it, I don't have any pictures of anybody's nephews on my Facebook or phone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Long Time Significant Other - Wandering Eye
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:33:50