ABORTION.

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 07:36 pm
If the Christian bible does not condemn abortion as the murder of a human being, why do so many Christians?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 371 • Replies: 13

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 08:27 pm
@The Anointed,
Cuz they only believe in killing children using guns.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2022 10:26 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Cuz they only believe in killing children using guns.

I don't believe that good Christian people go around shooting children, but they do see doctors of abortion, as murderers, when I'm sure that their God doesn't.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 03:30 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

good Christian people

Are few and far between, most Christians are anything but "good," hate filled bigots who want to impose their disgusting value system on the rest of us.

Which in America involves shooting up schools and then marching in celebration a few weeks later.
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:16 am
@The Anointed,
Because 'Abortion/s' were not available in 332ad.

Have a Lovely day.
engineer

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 06:36 am
@The Anointed,
Because in the early 80's, certain political operatives were trying to figure out hot button issues that would bring voters to the polls. Several were tried without getting a lot of traction but then they hit on abortion and started a campaign to use abortion as a culture issue to win political strength.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 06:51 am
"Right now, and I mean this instant, delete any digital trace of any menstrual tracking."

Gina Neff professor of technology and society, university of Oxford, tweeted the day after the SC's ruling.
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 07:14 am
@engineer,
Nice post.
My good friend, Shane - posed me this, earlier this week - 'What's the abortion issue, distracting us from?', he asked.

My first response was 'Just another divide & conquer' imposition. Perhaps a distraction to irreversible, abrupt climate change (Blu ocean-event, in progress) AMOC destabilization - 6th mass extinction.

Etc...

Civilization ends, shortly - It is what it is Smile
Have a Lovely Day.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 07:30 am
@izzythepush,
Yo! Izzy.

Everyone who had a vaccine, for the fake-flu - is being tracked.
Reggae poeem

Ya woz scared
I know
Ya ad nowhere, veesable
Ta go
Da whole world conveenced ya
Ta accept da proceedja
Now Gates' Fkn nanobuddies
Follows ya

Everywhere ya go...

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:27 am
@izzythepush,
The OP is being racist/discriminating and is probably Jewish at best, or somebody of another religious structure.

Christianity ( whichever denomination, as with Judaism and, Islam ) basically believes importance of marriage and following commandments like "Thous shall not kill".

Abortion is an invention of science for selfish means. The reality it was used way back. As far as Queen Elizabeth the first who did not give birth to anybody to the throne. Abortion was used when Indian, Latino, Asian and or African guy would impregnate some white gal. That being said they would drone the newly born baby in water. People ( mothers and fathers ) in the south was so afraid ( in the 1950's ) that the family would kill the baby they would head north if they could. I am not kidding. Imagine if you had some sex with a stranger, the kid was not European enough and some family would come along one day and take the life of the baby and the doctors would lie and claim it was a natural death of some sort.

As far as I am concern you do not even need money to raise kids. You still need to work.

It was never her choice.
1. Men ( boyfriends ) would convince women to get abortions and even drive them to the clinic.
2. Parents of the daughter would attempt to call it rape.
3. Lesbian and feminist friends would say blah blah in an attempt to manipulate people into getting abortion or claiming rape.
4. Those "Planned parenting creeps would even do illegal abortions and sell the fetuses for funding ( which was in the news ).

The reality is that most of these women are still teenager ( the ripe time to have a first child ),

Most of these pro-abortionists are

Religious
Racists
Nationalists

OP being racist and discriminating clearly does not point out that in Judaism with this idea of the gentile being unclean and all, putting pressure on the women to have abortions or accept abortion just because the father is not a Jew with some guys even throwing money at people. As with Bloomberg bragging about his date with Tina Turner but does not talk about the office worker he paid off. Even Islamic, and other religions by leaving the area and returning home or moving to another area.

Abortion has nothing to do with any denomination of Christianity. However the reality while religious values was involved it was usually Racism and nationalism much later.
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:47 am
@PoliteMight,
Not that I care Izzy.
But declaring the OP as discriminatory and classifying them as 'Jewish, at best' is likely unwise, self-revealing and fkn hilarious, at best. Not the comment - The stupidity:)

Have a Lovely Day, at least.
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:54 am
@mark noble,
DAMN THEY OF ANOTHER RELIGIOUS STRUCTURE
SAYETH THE SACRED
LEST THEY EMBED THEMSELVES
INTO OUR INDISCRIMINATORY REALM
AND -

We av not da sense
Ta
accept unto owselves
We all eez eequal
Except for da elves...

Nice one, Izzy:)
The Anointed

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 03:54 pm
@mark noble,
So, we have no anti-abortion Christian, willing to challenge the statement that their Holy Scriptures prove that God does not consider abortion as murder.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 09:12 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Because 'Abortion/s' were not available in 332ad.

You want to bet do you?

In ancient Rome, abortion was practiced on a regular basis by all classes of Roman society. To our ancient ancestors and even the pre-Christian Romans, an abortion was amoral. There were no laws in those days that said, “It is wrong to abort the unwanted growth in the woman’s womb.

I’ll bet that you could go back well over 20,000 years and find women drinking some poisonous concoction in an attempt to destroy the unwanted growth within their body.

And no law that you wish to enact today is going to stop women from exercising their right of control over their own body, although your laws may deprive those women of the medical care needed in such an operation.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ABORTION.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:35:57