abnormal comments from girlfriend

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2022 01:09 pm
I don't know if this is normal but my gf has a 13 year old son who she rarely sees (once every 2 weeks) ...after she gets done her visit with him she talks ALOT about how big his penis is and how muscular he is etc ..this goes on for a few days and then stops until next visit ...my question (being a man) is ...is that normal? like I feel very awkward when she talks about it and don't know how to react or what to say....to me it doesn't seem normal ......she told me she was horribly assaulted by a man of a certain race and got pregnant and he is the result of this assault so I tread lightly when she talks about "it"...

I'm just curious if this is "normal" talk ?

thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 294 • Replies: 5

Mame

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2022 01:18 pm
@guitarzan5002,
No, not at all. How is she even seeing his penis? Why don't you tell her it makes you uncomfortable and would she please stop? Who is this child living with?
debra564

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2022 03:56 pm
this is not normal tbh
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2022 06:52 pm
@guitarzan5002,
The next time this comes up you should tell her that a 13 year old is entitled to privacy and her comments are not appropriate.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2022 05:09 am
@guitarzan5002,
Why not call Child Protective Services and tell them about this woman talking about the 13-year-old boys penis size and see what they have to say.
0 Replies

guitarzan5002

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2022 09:06 am
@Mame,
no I didn't think it was normal ..she does have psychological issues and she doesn't have custody ..it was given to another family member ..I know nothing like "that" is going on and I know this isn't a "see it wverytime they're together" thing ...what she refers to is in the past tense ...when together there's always a friend or friends with.....I just find it quite awkward to try to acknowledge this topic of conversation when its brought up....
from being a parent myself that kinda thing would never cross my mind let alone talk about it ...
I'm not a woman so I thought I'd ask if this was "normal" talk...

thanks
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » abnormal comments from girlfriend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:30:18