Please help me

Wed 22 Jun, 2022 07:10 am
Hi

Please can you help me, I just don't know how to solve my login issue on Facebook.

I try to log into Facebook and gave me these two options to verify

Choose an option
How do you want to confirm that this account is yours? You can try any of these options
more than once. Learn more

Approve your login on another computer
Identify your recent comments (hourly limit exceeded)

I clicked to verify my comments which I did correctly but it still wouldn't log me in, it now says hourly limit exceeded it's been like that for 4 hours now and I still can't choose that option.

I suffer with severe depression and anxiety and it's really panicking me that I can't get into my Facebook as my family are on there.

Would you be able to help me out as I can't find any way at all to contact the Facebook team other than on here.

I can give you any information to verify it's me, my date of birth, address, phone number whatever you need.

Please can you help me and I'm having a panic attack from my anxiety here is my Facebook link

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Please can you help me sort this out I can send you a photo of my birth certificate if that can verify me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email, please can you help me.

Best wishes,
Karl Windridge

jespah

Wed 22 Jun, 2022 07:16 am
@Karl1977,
Deep breaths.

Are you trying from a different computer or phone than usual? Do you know if anyone hacked (or tried to) into your account? Either one might trigger something like this.

Can you reach your family some other way (phone, text, etc.)? FB might want you to name a few friends who can verify you are who you say you are. Your mom is probably going to be good for that.

It's gonna be okay.
Karl1977

Wed 22 Jun, 2022 08:30 am
@jespah,
Thank you for replying back Smile

I’m not too sure if I’ve been hacked it was ok 2 days ago I got a new iPad yesterday and this all started when it tried logging into Facebook.

I have family emails and numbers, how can I name a few friends to verify me?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:03 am
@mark noble,
Real productive answer there, champ.
mark noble

Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:12 am
@jespah,
Perhaps you should try it yourself, My lion friend...?
Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:54 am
@Karl1977,
Facebook has money system like paypal, so they are obligated to have an actual contact system. They appear on the news, and various products. So just call them up and explain the problem.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Please help me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:03:43