Cauliflower, Cauliflower how I love thee!

Lash

Reply Sat 21 May, 2022 04:38 pm
I started making cauliflower crust pizza over 10 years ago, but a successful hold-in-the-hand crust was always hit or miss. I got it right every other time and the best recipe I could find called for LOTS of eggs…. Taste was good, low carb was unbeatable! So, 6/10 to me.

To replace beloved mashed potatoes (viola!): mashed cauliflower! Use a little ghee, blend well, salt and pepper. Delicious! And, this recipe is the closest taste and consistency of a decadent potato. 10/10

On the days that I eat one keto meal a day, I often have a big salad. Raw vegs with some sautéed vegs. Some days, the sautéed vegs feature steaks of cauliflower, garlic, onion, cabbage or Brussels. I thought I’d get bored eating basically the same thing a few days a week, but to me, it’s so good. I drop a bit of liquid aminos on the sautéed vegs, ghee, parsley, oregano, basil, s&p. 10/10.

Used to make cauliflower rice, but I have a great preference for the mashed taste.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:19:43