Can pharmaceutical Dopamine be used after stimulant binge?

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 07:15 am
I was wondering if taking small doses of Dopamine commercially named Levodopa, or even Ropinirole and Pramipexole---which can boost Dopamine levels is a better way for a faster recovery? Anyone tried Levodopa or any of its other brands or above-mentioned medications after a stimulant binge or using it during? If so, which has helped most to get back on your feet quickly? If not, what did not work?

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 07:23 am
@JustSayNO,
Quote:
C. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the able2know service.

able2know Terms of Services
JustSayNO

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 07:30 am
@tsarstepan,
I agree with you but pretty looking for suggestions. Can i edit and reword what i wrote and ask as a suggestion?
Thanks in advanced and have a wonderful day.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 08:11 am
@JustSayNO,
You can't rephrase medical advice which is what you're asking for.

See a doctor.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can pharmaceutical Dopamine be used after stimulant binge?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 08:39:49