I don't want to be forced to pay by card so I will be tracked and traced, what can I do ?

jcboy

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 11:05 am
When I lived in Florida there was this one restaurant at the beach that only took cash, no credit cards. Thankfully they had their own ATM machine so I could get money out.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 11:28 am
@Mame,
Around here, nobody takes checks - unless they have total recourse. Utility companies still do. Probably because if it's a bad check, they can shut down the service.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 11:37 am
Buying legal weed is a trip. No checks, no credit cards. All cash.

Because marijuana remains illegal under federal law, big banks and credit card companies have long been reluctant to work with the industry, leaving the businesses heavily reliant on cash and making them attractive marks for robbers.
Linkat

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 12:17 pm
I had to pay a medical bill recently by check. They were out of state, got the bill at home and they did not have a way to pay by card and I had to mail it back.

I paid my contractor, tree removal guy, electrician, plumber and tile guys all by check.

I also have had to give canceled checks for things like automatic withdrawals and direct deposit.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 07:47 pm
Our CA DMV took a check as I had to send in the form and along with it the fee.
Small contractors take checks too!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 07:48 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Buying legal weed is a trip. No checks, no credit cards. All cash.

Really? Not out here in California, they take credit cards - not that I know first hand of course.... Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:49:35