Unfriend someone without removing them from my followers list

Reply Tue 3 May, 2022 04:34 pm
Regarding my Personal FB Profile. If someone friend requests me they automatically follow me as well. If I see that friend request and delete it. They Stay my follower.

But if I accept their friend request. And decide to remove them as a friend later on. They also stop being my Follower.

I am looking for a way to Unfriend someone without removing them from my followers list.

jcboy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2022 11:52 am
@mgmartino,
mgmartino wrote:

Regarding my Personal FB Profile. If someone friend requests me they automatically follow me as well.

They do, however they can always click Unfollow user and still be on your friends list, they just never see what you post unless they search for your profile.

mgmartino wrote:
But if I accept their friend request. And decide to remove them as a friend later on. They also stop being my Follower.

Correct.

mgmartino wrote:
I am looking for a way to Unfriend someone without removing them from my followers list.

You can't, once you unfriend them they're gone, they would have to search for your profile and click follow user if your security setting are set up that way.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Unfriend someone without removing them from my followers list
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 08:30:40