Yalow

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 06:58 pm
What is the bad you might say about Joe Biden?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 11:04 pm
@Yalow,
Not a ******* thing.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2022 05:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
1. That people like bob and izzy defend his every action.
2. Groping and touch people, especially children.
3. Getting us into an unnecessary war (these two posters literally talk about wasted military spending under right-wing presidents, but here this guy is bumping up defense spending and "not a ******* thing" he says)
4. Continuing an action that led to widespread reduction in business.
5. Being a general ******.

Go ahead, ask me about any president. This is not a left/right thing. I hate all presidents. But #5 is why I hate Biden worst of all.
Builder

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2022 08:12 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Not even knowing what day of the week it is, or what nation is today's US target. Biden was chosen, because of his corruption while in the VP role, with established links to criminal elements already installed in the Ukraine, and his son's links with corrupt elements in China.

Plus he's easily manipulated, because he doesn't have much of clue as to what's really going on.

The hair sniffing and child molesting, and inappropriate comments on children, are secondary. but no less disturbing.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2022 08:07 am
Also, someone donate to help them.

I wanted to, but I really don't have any income either.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2022 01:24 pm
The assholes bad mouthing Joe Biden...are assholes.

We are all so fortunate to have him in the Oval Office rather than the previous guy doing a second **** on the world.
Lash

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2022 06:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The assholes covering for an asshole are assholes.

If we held them *all* accountable for their lying, murdering deception, there might have been a lovely life for our children and a future for their children.

Tool.
0 Replies