Is it normal to have ambulances regularly on a college campus?

Linkat

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2022 02:20 pm
This may sound like an odd question - but if anyone is familiar (more recently not like 20+ years like myself) but have you experienced living on a small college campus? Have you seen ambulances on campus frequently like a couple of times a month for emergency purposes, not like there for a sporting event?

I do not remember seeing an ambulance on my campus on the 4 years I lived there - now I know it happened because there was a serious falling accident once - but I do not remember seeing ambulances are a regular occurrence.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 172 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2022 04:09 pm
@Linkat,
Probably alcohol overdoses. Or a drug. Or something they were shooting-up.
Linkat

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 06:24 am
@Glennn,
I asked another college student if they thought that was normal and she said no. That she did not see that happening at her school.

I thought maybe they were perhaps overly cautious maybe on things - not exactly what you are talking about but if someone got sick from drinking too much instead of watching them - they call an ambulance or even anything else - whereas maybe you would go to the health center but instead they call an ambulance.

A couple of times a month seems high for a small school to me - so wasn't sure what the proto call would be on when to call vs it really being a non-emergency.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it normal to have ambulances regularly on a college campus?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:00:11