Avoid watching hulu's ..the Girl from Plainville

Linkat

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2022 02:59 pm
I started to watch this ..then today a friend who is from the town where the Roy family lives and knows some of the family so she sent a Facebook notification. Hulu made this movie series without the approval of the family of the victim. They are making money on the poor family's tragedy.

One of the family member did post a reply in facebook saying that the entertainment industry is profiting and it is very painful for the family to see this dramatized and especially the freedoms they took with the storyline and some if the family dynamics.

It is just so wrong to profit off of this and to put this family through it. It seems so wrong to profit without even involving the victim's family in any way.. You would think they would have some rights.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 210 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2022 03:01 pm
@Linkat,
I would avoid it if I had Hulu.
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2022 03:37 pm
I don't understand. Who's Hulu?
Linkat

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2022 04:02 pm
@Yalow,
Yalow wrote:

I don't understand. Who's Hulu?

A streaming company ...you pay for the service and you can watch shows offered on their platform..like netflix, Disney plus, etc.

I think it may also be on HBO max
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Avoid watching hulu's ..the Girl from Plainville
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 04:29:56