Adam.

Mon 28 Mar, 2022 08:19 pm
On what day was Adam created?

coluber2001

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 12:29 am
When you first become aware of time, the future, and your self.
The Anointed

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 05:19 am
@coluber2001,
Quote:

Adam may have become aware of himself, of a future, and therefore of time, on the day that he was created, but that doesn't explain on which of the seven days in Genesis that he was created, and obviously you don't have a clue as to what day he was created on, so, why did you bother to respond?
jcboy

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 07:52 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

On what day was Adam created?

I have a friend named Adam. He was born in 1989 so I'm guessing he was created about 9 months prior to that Cool
0 Replies

coluber2001

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 09:47 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

Adam may have become aware of himself, of a future, and therefore of time, on the day that he was created, but that doesn't explain on which of the seven days in Genesis that he was created, and obviously you don't have a clue as to what day he was created on, so, why did you bother to respond?

If you're stuck to the metaphor, you have no business calling yourself spiritual nor religious. Spiritual materialism is neither religion or spirituality. It's just ego disguised as religion.
The Anointed

Tue 29 Mar, 2022 02:57 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
If you're stuck to the metaphor, you have no business calling yourself spiritual nor religious. Spiritual materialism is neither religion or spirituality. It's just ego disguised as religion.

In other words, you're not into the realities of life or the scriptures, and create your own metaphors in your futile attempt to explain that which you cannot explain in the literal realities. Of course your metaphor for that which you cannot accept literally, is different to the metaphors of others who claim to be spiritual and who, like yourself, cannot accept God's word as he recorded it through his righteous scribes, 'His Prophets'.

So, why not simply admit that You cannot accept the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures, and transfer the solid tangible realities, to ethereal, spiritual, unreal, virtual, intangible metaphors? That being the reason, that you don't know on which of the seven days Adam was created.

coluber2001

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 09:14 am
@The Anointed,
Your sense of spirituality is skin deep. The path you are on is a treadmill.
Your very belief precludes your faith.
The Anointed

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 03:01 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
Your sense of spirituality is skin deep. The path you are on is a treadmill. Your very belief precludes your faith.

So, what do you base your spirituality on? The teachings of Mohammed, the teachings of Buddha, or the teachings of of our heavenly father, who chose Jesus from among the Israelites and filled him with his spirit and sent him to reveal to us the salvation that he offers?

If you don't know on which of the seven days Adam was created, then you do not base your spirituality on the teaching of the God of Israel.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 03:22 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
Your very belief precludes your faith.

My faith is in the words of the Lord God my savior, in what does your faith lay?
The Anointed

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 04:26 pm
@The Anointed,
Well it's obvious that Coluber2001 is a biblical ignoramus and hasn't got a clue as to which of the seven generations of the universe as described in Genesis, that Adam the Son of God (See Luke 3: 38;) was created.

So, perhaps there is someone else out there who might like to further the discussion.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 06:14 am
Adam Adamant was born in 1867. He went into hibernation in 1902 only to be revived in swinging London in 1966.
The Anointed

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 06:32 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Adam Adamant was born in 1867. He went into hibernation in 1902 only to be revived in swinging London in 1966.

The question was, "On which of the seven generations of the universe, in Genesis, was Adam (The Son of God) as revealed in Luke 3: 38; created".
"
And above you can all see the answer that that the poor 'izzythepush' has given, revealing once again that the poor soul does not even have the intelligence to comprehend that which it reads.

Night, night izzy.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 06:50 am
@izzythepush,
Adam Eterno was born in 1549, he was apprenticed to an alchemist. He drank the elixir of life to become immortal, he doesn't age and is pretty much impervious to anything except for a weapon made of pure gold.

He ended up being thrown into the mists of time appearing where most needed, kicking the **** out of whatever was menacing everyone then disappearing back into the mists only to reappear in another place and time.

I went to school in a country with a state religion so our assemblies involved singing hymns. There was one that had the line, "a second Adam to the fight and to the rescue came."

I always believed it referred Adam Eterno, and I thought "Thank **** for that. At long last they've got something right."

Adam Eterno is considerably better than Adam whateverthefuck, Eterno kicked the **** out of pirates, bandits, thieves,murderers, dictators, nazis,undead horrors, robots and dinosaur bastards. What has Adam done, get kicked out of Paradise, that's what.

And what for, eating a ******* apple, I mean what's the point in that? If you're going to get kicked out of Eden you might as well go out with a bang. He should have kicked God in the nuts, stormed the gates of heaven, bummed Gabriel and spray painted "Shiva is da tits" all over the Pearly Gates, then told him to shove his apple up his ******* arse.

Now that's a creation myth I can respect. A dad we can be proud of, not some apple munching milksop.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 06:54 am
@The Anointed,
I live on top. It's midday here, midnight for the bottomers.

I don't really bother reading any of your posts in any detail, a few snatched phrases is all I need.

The Anointed

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 07:07 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't believe that you bother to read any posts in detail, which is the reason that the responses you submit, are in general total rubbish and have nothing to do with the post to which you are responding.

But thank you for explaining why your responses are just so much rubbish.

The Anointed

Sat 2 Apr, 2022 07:21 pm
@The Anointed,
I generally copy and paste any offensive responses, which maybe deleted, into my Documents for later proof.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Adam.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 12:13:12