Naked Swordsman Pleads Guilty to Assault

Reyn

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 11:12 pm
Naked Swordsman Pleads Guilty to Assault

Iowa City Press-Citizen
August 02, 2005 4:59 PM EDT

IOWA CITY, Iowa - A man who chased his neighbors with a 2-foot sword while naked last winter pleaded guilty to a charge of assault with a dangerous weapon.

Curtis Rarick, 45, of North Liberty, could face up to two years in prison and a $5,000 fine at sentencing on Sept. 16. As part of a plea bargain, a charge of public intoxication was dismissed.

Police say they responded to a reported altercation on Feb. 27.

Rarick's neighbors told police he was standing naked in his front yard.

He got upset when they told him to put clothes on, dashed back in his house and came out with a sword. He then chased and threatened them, they told police.

Police said Rarick had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent.

Source[/color]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,563 • Replies: 26
No top replies

BreatheThePoison

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 08:09 am
There was a story about a homeless institution escapee who was found naked in a corn field munching on corn half way across the country... That was a case of a person with the crazies enjoying a naked sun baked meal, pretty innocent if you ask me....

This guy might have stood a chance had he not been so freaking drunk, drunkies cannot be confused or reasoned out like the crazies.

Maybe standing naked in the BACK yard.... or standing naked in the back country, or standing naked in a nudist colony, but standing naked in the front yard... he deserves what all stupid people deserve... prison bitchdom.

And as for chasing his neighbors with a sword.... i dont think that should be taken into account. Who knows what his neighbors are like, they might have driven him to drunkardness, who knows. Had he actually impailed them, or carved slashy "Z"'s into their torso's, then he should be punished for it. I can shake my fist at someone, but that doesnt mean i punched them.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 08:14 am
Welcome to A2K.....and thank you for your thoughts, I think. Laughing
0 Replies

BreatheThePoison

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 08:21 am
:wink:
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 02:07 pm
He's lucky he didn't accidentally cut his own ding-dong off as he was running and waving that sword. Yes it's crazy to threaten people with a sword but it's downright insane to do it while your willie is swinging in the wind!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 02:37 pm
Maybe his willie isn't big enough to swing in the wind, which would explain why he had to compensate with the sword ;-)
0 Replies

BreatheThePoison

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 02:39 pm
I think montana might be on to something.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 02:51 pm
She's sharp ... is Montana ... ouch, cut myself!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 03:03 pm
Was the "sword" a literal sword?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 03:06 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

barefootTia

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 04:03 pm
Laughing

I love what Heeven and Montana said!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 06:44 pm
Thank yee and engarde! LOL!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 07:43 pm
Montana wrote:
Maybe his willie isn't big enough to swing in the wind, which would explain why he had to compensate with the sword ;-)

Perhaps that's why this whole episode got started in the first place.

See, size does matter....if you don't want to go off the wall, smashed out of your head, with various sharp implements being wielded about, threatening neighbors! Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 07:56 pm
Hey, I always did say that size mattered, but no one believed me.

Maybe they'll listen next time ;-)
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 08:30 pm
Just imagine this for a minute:

If "the size" was big enough, he probably wouldn't have to wield any sharp objects. The shock alone would mow down the neighbors....hehe! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 08:34 pm
Exactly! Looks like we're on the same frame of thought here, Reyn ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 08:39 pm
Just think, if the poor guy was packin anything significant down below, this would have never happened!

I truly feel sorry for little willie!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:37 pm
The moral of this story? If you run around naked with a sword don't go outside. Thats what I do.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 12:16 pm
Hmmm, I wonder if they allow swords in nudist camps?
0 Replies

barefootTia

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 05:00 pm
Reyn wrote:
Hmmm, I wonder if they allow swords in nudist camps?

I've also wondered about barbecue grills too
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Naked Swordsman Pleads Guilty to Assault
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/29/2024 at 03:46:03