Am i being disrespectful to asian women i don't know why i can't like any other women as much ?

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 09:50 am
I like asian women because they are beautiful and smart and some that i know didn't take **** from anyone even if i did like an asian woman i know she would not like me nor could i ask her out i physically can't talk to women i hope i am not but i hope anyone can let me know if i am i will try not to i don't want to be disrespectful to anyone men or women or any other gender also
by the way this part that's being written next is by his older brother he's like I'm going to say he is not fully there mentally he was in an all-boys group home and they gave the kids their pills to help him calm down cuz you know how boys are cuz they thought having giving drugs that kids should not be able to handle and that would lower their mentality or stop there mentality or slow it down they knew full well what the pills would do to the kids so he was six or seven when he got there and he left when he was 16 he had a fucked up childhood he asked me to type this for him please don't judge him to harshly he said he is not good at talking to women because he asked a girl out that he was in love with but she turned him down in the most fucked up way a 18 year old boy could hear that also was not 18 years old mentally he was a little chubby an i mean little chubby he was at most 200 pounds at 18 but she called him a discusting fat **** that would never get anyone because no one will or ever could love him i am always here to support him and because of that he has a fear of talking to women if you think it is disrespectful just tell him i will help him out he doesn't know i told you about the girl who broke him but i did do this on my account because he doesn't have his own i will tell him what you say

Mame

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 10:13 am
@Lightbringer777,
I can't even read this. No punctuation to speak of, no capital letters, no paragraph returns.

Good luck with whatever your problem is.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 10:25 am
On the spectrum?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 02:51 pm
Doesn't even asking the question offer its own hint. Maybe it's harmless and unproductive over analyzing of what you think is a good thing. Or is it "being disrespectful to 'asian' women"?

Doesn't look good at first glance.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 02:54 pm
It's ok to have a "type", a preference for red heads or "curvy" women or tall women. You just have to look beyond the type to see the person behind the face. If you can't do that, you are heading for trouble. No one wants to know that you like them just because you like a certain look.
Lightbringer777

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2022 05:58 am
@engineer,
he is not like that he always says if he could ask anyone out he would go the whole nine yards movie, dinner and go dancing even though he can't dance he said he would treat the opposite of how he was treated not judge people just on how they look ether fat, skinny, tall, small or how ever you look
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am i being disrespectful to asian women i don't know why i can't like any other women as much ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 02:25:33