Did You Know: INTERPOL?

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 04:27 am
INTERPOL is a French criminal syndicate in the jurisdiction of the government of France, and the European Union, hunted at live stake for fatality by EUROPOL and EUROJUD since beginning of the EU, and by MI-6 since 2004, when they cooperated with the Mossad in attempting to draft MI-6 and CIA, on American soil, for rapist and notorious candle thief, Harvey Weinstein.

They are hired by the Korean Mob, out of Beirut, shell housed by Taliesin Games, a notorious libelous computer and gaming company behind such classes as Cyberpunk 2077, a stolen system from anime and science fiction, for the purpose of lawsuit by dishonest lawyers with no degree, or ones from Tel Aviv, the most incompetent and reprehensible rich kid bullies with fake degrees and insights one could imagine (informed by the computer, or outdated psychiatric texts for those that lack training, such as the DSM, the diagnostic manual, used for lobotomies in the 18th century, still printed by chronic masturbators, the term in the dominatrix community for Prosecutor and Congressman Kennedy, D-Massachusetts).

They deal in speculation for the De Biers diamond and uranium investment, born out of the Namibian genocide.

INTERPOL has no police powers, other than claims on the news, from Jewish theorologists, claiming their authority from a 'news brief' segment passed to the news anchors and copywriters, a system established by Hoehenzollerg, a Nazi German news anchor, serving the Third Reich from 1922 to 1933, before being assassinated by a live sniper's bullet, fired by British intelligence, claimed by fascists to be their unit, so they can steal franchise material.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 08:33 am
@cheater120,
For some reason I'm put in mind of Jub Jub.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EO2sSkRUcAIRW1p?format=jpg&name=360x360
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 08:44 am
@izzythepush,
Well, I really would like to post something about the "Hoehenzollerg Nazi German news anchor". But it must be broadcasted in the sewage system to which I have no access.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 08:57 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Builder has very strong competition, he has been the most delusional member on A2K as long as I can remember, nobody else came close, until now.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2022 10:06 am
The antisemitism is very strong in this one.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Did You Know: INTERPOL?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:41:38