jcboy

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2022 08:00 am
I sleep better when the room is completely dark, no light coming in the room. I ordered blackout curtains for the master bedroom. They were delivered Tuesday. Easy to put up. Best purchase I ever made. The room is so dark you have to turn the light on to get in bed. Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 650 • Replies: 10
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2022 09:33 am
I cover my head and eyes with a small comfort blanket.
jcboy

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2022 01:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
You know what else I bought. A 50 pound weighted blanket. Keeps you from tossing and turning while sleeping. That also helps me sleep, only thing is how would I ever wash it? Razz
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2022 01:56 pm
@jcboy,
Lately I toss and turn after five or six hours. Can't feel comfortable. I have to find a way to knock myself out without pills or the like.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2022 02:20 pm
@jcboy,
Dryclean is a possibility
jcboy

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2022 02:56 pm
@Mame,
I think you’re right, it has to be dry cleaned, no way is it going in a washing machine.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2022 07:53 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

You know what else I bought. A 50 pound weighted blanket. Keeps you from tossing and turning while sleeping. That also helps me sleep, only thing is how would I ever wash it? Razz

Duvet cover?
jcboy

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2022 08:16 am
@Tai Chi,
Not a duvet cover. It’s full of some kind of heavy beads. Lay it over you and you won’t toss and turn all night. I love it. Looks like this.

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/blanket.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2022 10:47 am
Now I have the Rolling Stones going through my head.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 07:53 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Not a duvet cover. It’s full of some kind of heavy beads. Lay it over you and you won’t toss and turn all night. I love it. Looks like this.

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/blanket.jpg

Sorry I was thinking if you put it inside a duvet cover you could remove and launder the cover and not have to worry about dry cleaning as often.
jcboy

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 09:32 am
@Tai Chi,
That’s a good idea. I’ll have to look for a cover for it, that would save on dry cleaning.
0 Replies