Are there any differences between between Soundcloud and Spotify?

Fri 25 Feb, 2022 05:44 am
I am an aspiring music artist and am looking for a good community platform to share/promote my music. I guess soundcloud is a good site for this but based on what I am researching on spotify this is mostly for Swedish music but I am confused whether this site is for up-and-coming music creators or for mere listeners or both. Hope my question makes sense and that someone can clarify for me, thanks.

jcboy

Fri 25 Feb, 2022 10:19 am
@SharpRose,
Clicky

Quote:
What's the difference between Spotify and SoundCloud? SoundCloud has a different business model from Spotify. It allows users to upload music to the platform, thus attracting a very large catalog of original music that may not be available elsewhere. Spotify, on the other hand, allows streaming of labels' catalogs.
0 Replies

ElleHodges

Wed 1 Feb, 2023 12:44 pm
@SharpRose,
I think you can use Spotify and Apple Music to promote your tracks. As far as I know, Soundcloud is not such an effective platform for aspiring music artists.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are there any differences between between Soundcloud and Spotify?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 04:29:17