Rating/ranking Fund?

Chai

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 10:55 am
Is there a site or source of information out there that will list Investment Firms and or various funds in regards to how well they are doing?

I've tried looking on Morningstar, but as a non subscriber the info is limited.

I've had an IRA going (roth) for about oh, 12 or 13 years now.
At the time I opened it, I was a single woman, researched it carefully and have auto deposits to it each month.

However, we're re-evaluating or finances now and I'm not sure how my funds are doing in comparison to the market as a whole.

Something in plain English would be nice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 735 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 11:22 am
I work in the mutual fund world and really the best source is Morningstar. Have you tried the library? I know in Boston there is a financial library that you should be able to get the information from.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 11:36 am
I know that the NY Times has the Morningstar ratings for each fund in the Sunday Business section...
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 11:41 am
yahoo finance has morningstar ratings on its site. you can look up the symbol by clicking on symbol look up next to the main box for entering. then make sure you select mutual fund from the drop down next to entry box. it gives you ranking, morningstar ratings, profile, etc.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 11:49 am
Thanks Everyone!
0 Replies