My wife strikes again!

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 02:46 pm
@Barry2021,
So now there's no court case, a payment plan...

LMAO.

You really are a nut job.
0 Replies

Barry2021

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 03:06 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

That’s an absurd exaggeration. You seem mighty thin skinned.

You have mentioned in the past having had counseling. You now mentioned you have a Master’s Degree in Counseling? Seriously?!
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

I noticed when’re you get pushback, you get very ruffled. Why not just accept the online advice you seek out.

I do have a master's degree. Awarded to me from Liberty University in 2016. I got my undergrad degree in 2014 where I graduated cum laude.

But I guess your moon landing questions and reporting that Larry Hagman and Lesley Gore have passed on were so thought provoking. Just as good as you have researched my forums I too have done the same.
0 Replies

Barry2021

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 03:11 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

You should be able to go to the bank website and pull up statements for the last 12 to 18 months. If your wife does not think she spent this kind of money, she might have been the victim of fraud.

She's saying the account has been closed so she can't go access those records anymore. I'm of the mindset to say that if you want me to pay $14k+ then I'm going to need you to send me all the statements.
engineer

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 03:16 pm
@Barry2021,
While not being familiar with your bank, I doubt that is true. Still, if your wife is not willing to sit down at the computer with you to do the login, you are out of luck.
Barry2021

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 03:55 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

While not being familiar with your bank, I doubt that is true. Still, if your wife is not willing to sit down at the computer with you to do the login, you are out of luck.

Her CC account, not mine. I have never seen any statements nor did I know she even know she had the card. I'm of the mindset that if you want me to make payments in the amount of $16k I need to see those statements. She's still saying she can't access them anymore. Someone has got to be able to pull them. I just think she doesn't want me to see what she charged on the card.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 05:09 pm
Curious about this. A Question for the participants here: who here believes Barry has a Masters degree in Counseling?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 05:26 pm
@Ragman,
I believe he said he works at home for customer service. It does take a certain amount of gumption to do that...
Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2022 05:29 pm
@neptuneblue,
As Lou Grant once said, “He’s got spunk!”
0 Replies

seac

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2022 02:57 am
Aren't there debt attorneys who can negotiate the credit bill down? I remember seeing their ads on tv a lot. My sister was in bankruptcy about 9 years ago, she had a attorney negotiate her debt from $70K to $33K at which I gave her the money to pay it off.
Barry2021

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2022 06:41 am
@seac,
seac wrote:

Aren't there debt attorneys who can negotiate the credit bill down? I remember seeing their ads on tv a lot. My sister was in bankruptcy about 9 years ago, she had a attorney negotiate her debt from $70K to $33K at which I gave her the money to pay it off.

I would assume so but she's not contacted any of them. She spoke with the credit card company directly and negotiated this deal. However, with those types of deals do they have to be paid all at once or do they allow you to make payment arrangements on whatever balance you settle on?
seac

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2022 07:54 pm
@Barry2021,
My sister's attorney had her on a monthly payment plan of about $300 per month, and he had her condo deed as collateral. I didn't want her to go through years of paying off her attorney's plan and getting her deed back as soon as possible was best. I had to accompany her to pay off the debt so he would know that the money came from a legitimate source.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2022 10:56 pm
@Barry2021,
Were you able to get a Masters in Counseling with an undergrad degree at Jerry Falwell's University?
Barry2021

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2022 07:27 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Were you able to get a Masters in Counseling with an undergrad degree at Jerry Falwell's University?

I got my master's at Liberty, yes, Jerry Falwell's university, and my undergrad degree at another college.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:31:36