I need to smile and I can't

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:46 am
My brain is filled with endless thoughts and it is driving me insane. I am moving back home and that sucks... I am at work and that sucks.... I am depressed and that sucks..... I can't eat and that sucks..... My relationship is so bumpy right now and that sucks.... and I need to smile but I can't.... I can't eat and that sucks.... I can't be happy and this sucks....

So basically I want to smile and to be happy but I CAN'T STOP THINKING..... So now I am just rambling on and on and on and on and on.... and I have no motivation or inspiration... and I have soo much on my mind.... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad Crying or Very sad

I just want to go home, pull the shades down and sit in a dark room.... and SLEEP but I can't sleep so why bother.... I didn't want to come to work today but I had to...because everyone is going to ask me what is wrong and I work with my mom so when I say nothing, then they are going to go up to her and ask and she will probably tell them and then they will come back to me and say awwww.. feel better and I don't want them to know.....

WHY??? Ugh....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,175 • Replies: 25
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:08 am
I don't have time to give you a whole bunch of advice right now, so I'll just tell you that I know how you feel. I've been there. You'll be fine. Everyone feels like you do sometimes.

I'm sure that didn't help at all, but I can't get into it right now, I gotta go to MY horrible **** job now.

Feel better.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:10 am
Tell your Mom you don't want them to know. Tell her that if they ask, she can tell them you are upset because... fill in with something truthful but outrageous like "She just discovered she has splint ends." or "She missed her manicure appointment last week and it's going to be Wednesday before they can fit her in."

Hey, you might even have some fun coming up with silly reasons. Write em down. Then look at your list and realize how ridiculous it would be to be upset over such things.

Then realize that's eventually how you will feel about the things really going on in your life right now that are keeping you awake and unable to eat.

This too shall pass. Growth hurts, but I promise you'll come out the other side intact and better for having made the journey.

Chin up, Crazielady!
0 Replies

shadowboxer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:10 am
Re: I need to smile and I can't
Crazielady420 wrote:
My brain is filled with endless thoughts and it is driving me insane. I am moving back home and that sucks... I am at work and that sucks.... I am depressed and that sucks..... I can't eat and that sucks..... My relationship is so bumpy right now and that sucks.... and I need to smile but I can't.... I can't eat and that sucks.... I can't be happy and this sucks....

So basically I want to smile and to be happy but I CAN'T STOP THINKING..... So now I am just rambling on and on and on and on and on.... and I have no motivation or inspiration... and I have soo much on my mind.... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad Crying or Very sad

I just want to go home, pull the shades down and sit in a dark room.... and SLEEP but I can't sleep so why bother.... I didn't want to come to work today but I had to...because everyone is going to ask me what is wrong and I work with my mom so when I say nothing, then they are going to go up to her and ask and she will probably tell them and then they will come back to me and say awwww.. feel better and I don't want them to know.....

WHY??? Ugh....

Perhaps a few days off would do you good...?Smile Why don't you go away for a few days to think things through?
What is wrong with your relationship? Is that the reason for you're moving back home? If it is, what's wrong with that? Dou you not get on well with the parents? Smile

How could things go so wrong that you feel so depressed, so young? Smile

Come on, let us help. SmileSmile
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:11 am
Thanks Kicky.. :-)... nah I'm not really looking for advice... just looking to b*tch cuz I can't do that anywhere else right now
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:14 am
Have you tried watching cartoons?

The crazy antics of some of those colorful animimated characters should have you feeling great in no time.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:14 am
squinney wrote:
Tell your Mom you don't want them to know. Tell her that if they ask, she can tell them you are upset because... fill in with something truthful but outrageous like "She just discovered she has splint ends." or "She missed her manicure appointment last week and it's going to be Wednesday before they can fit her in."

Hey, you might even have some fun coming up with silly reasons. Write em down. Then look at your list and realize how ridiculous it would be to be upset over such things.

Then realize that's eventually how you will feel about the things really going on in your life right now that are keeping you awake and unable to eat.

This too shall pass. Growth hurts, but I promise you'll come out the other side intact and better for having made the journey.

Chin up, Crazielady!

Thanks Squinney Smile Yea I know it will pass... but in present time it is just hard to do... all I want to do is cry but I have to hold myself together and be strong... it's not the end of the world!!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:17 am
Yep, had plenty of those days.

B!tch away!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:17 am
shadowboxer wrote:

Perhaps a few days off would do you good...?Smile Why don't you go away for a few days to think things through?
What is wrong with your relationship? Is that the reason for you're moving back home? If it is, what's wrong with that? Dou you not get on well with the parents? Smile

How could things go so wrong that you feel so depressed, so young? Smile

Come on, let us help. SmileSmile

Thanks shadowboxer.... yea I wish I could take a few days off of work, but I can't Crying or Very sad But I have a vacation coming up the 3rd week of August but now all I am going to be doing that weekend is packing Crying or Very sad

If you want to know about the relationship here is the thread Click here!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:18 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Have you tried watching cartoons?

The crazy antics of some of those colorful animimated characters should have you feeling great in no time.

I actually watched adult swim last night but it didn't help too much.. but I will keep that in mind Gus, thanks!! Smile
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:18 am
squinney wrote:
Yep, had plenty of those days.

B!tch away!

Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:22 am
Sometimes when I'm feeling low I fire up a large bowl of hashish.

Have you tried that yet?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:26 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Sometimes when I'm feeling low I fire up a large bowl of hashish.

Have you tried that yet?

Nah... that would make me think more
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:28 am
ERRRRR everytime I start thinking I just want to break down in tears and scream... I just want to go home right now :-(
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:29 am
Ok, here's another idea, and I think it's a good one...

Spend some time watching gambusia. They are top minnows that feed on mosquito larvae. Sometimes I sit down by the swamp for hours, watching the minnows consume the larvae.

It has not yet failed to lift my spirits.
0 Replies

shadowboxer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:30 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Thanks shadowboxer.... yea I wish I could take a few days off of work, but I can't Crying or Very sad But I have a vacation coming up the 3rd week of August but now all I am going to be doing that weekend is packing Crying or Very sad
If you want to know about the relationship here is the thread Click here!

oh my...I've read your first comment..
that is a bad sign, and you're right to be thinking of it...It's not my business I know, but it's not acceptable for anyone to run around in the house and threathening people with a knife...you'd better make the neccessary step before you'll get hurt. He obviously has a tendency for violence... Confused You don't need that stress and fear in your life all the time..
Are you going for the vacation with him?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:34 am
You know what really sucks!!! I don;t get to keep my cats.... :-( :-( :-(

Shadowboxer: I am not going anywhere on the vacation it is just my first vacation in over 2 years.... not having to work is going to be sooo great... and yes he will be with me during the vacation.... lots of things have changed since that first post I made about the knife... that was more than 6 months ago I think...
0 Replies

shadowboxer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:38 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Shadowboxer: I am not going anywhere on the vacation it is just my first vacation in over 2 years.... not having to work is going to be sooo great... and yes he will be with me during the vacation.... lots of things have changed since that first post I made about the knife... that was more than 6 months ago I think...

well, I'm happy to hear that...so what's wrong now?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:38 am
Ok, maybe gambusia-watching wasn't such a good idea.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:39 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Ok, maybe gambusia-watching wasn't such a good idea.

No Gus it sounds mighty entertaining..... Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need to smile and I can't
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:02:30