No top replies

hightor

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 04:34 am
@jessyowen,
How to Wash Your Woollen Sweater Without Shrinking It
Linkat

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 08:49 am
@hightor,

Either that or read the care instructions on the tag of the sweater. I usually hand wash my nicer sweaters in something more delicate like wool lite ... And let soak in a sink. or depending on the sweater get it dry ckeaned..but there should be a tag noting appropriate care for the type of sweater you have.
Linkat

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 09:04 am
@Linkat,
And you really can't undo the shrinking...give it to a really little person
0 Replies

jessyowen

Fri 4 Feb, 2022 11:02 pm
Thx for your answers. Yes, I haven't read care tags. Now I will do it. It's really difficult to remember these symbols
Linkat

Sat 5 Feb, 2022 09:04 am
@jessyowen,
jessyowen wrote:

Thx for your answers. Yes, I haven't read care tags. Now I will do it. It's really difficult to remember these symbols

Yeah the symbols are stupid just say it in words. They don't have any written as in word instructions... I know the writing is painfully small.
0 Replies

lisanclark

Tue 28 Feb, 2023 11:58 pm
@jessyowen,
To avoid this issue in the future, I recommend following the care instructions on the label of your garment carefully. Also, make sure you are using cold water and a gentle cycle when washing your sweaters.
0 Replies