Hufu: food for cannibals

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 11:16 am
Sturgis wrote:
With regards to cheap and tacky mass marketed sauces for my dinner, er, um, er....parts....I prefer making a tasty sauce which involves soaking their brain in a gentle red wine overnight and then letting it simmer for 3 hours after which... uh, why is everyone looking at me that way?

Oh my! Another vivid remembrance of the beloved Hannibal! (I absolutely loved Anthony Hopkins portrayal of this character!)

The cabin by the lake. Clarice drugged and upstairs. Ray Liotta as Paul Krendler, sitting stupefied at the dining table, as the remarkable Dr. Lecter so slowly and methodically dissects Paul's brain, bit by bit and quickly sautee's the bite sized morsels so they remain tender and tasty and feeds them lovingly to Paul.....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 04:40 am
Got one word folks: Kuru.

Nature's revenge for cannibalism. Actually Nature's wake up call for everyone TO BECOME FRIGGIN' VEGETARIAN!!!

I have supped on the warm, tender parts of ladies, but they only risk death by ecstasy - I risk having my ears torn off....
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 11:48 am
You want me to eat vegetables?

NEVER! Besides a little kuru never killed anyone...oh wait it did didn't it?

In the words of Meyerson's lawyer about Sukhreet Gabel "Her mind is like swiss cheese with holes in it" (Is there another type?) and with a good case of kuru I can be that way too... but the taste of roasted arm is just too good to give up... and maybe some ears for a snack, although I really should cut back.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 03:21 pm
Ladyfingers. I love ladyfingers.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:23:38