Reality About Human Birth And Abortion.

One Man

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2022 12:38 pm
1/1/22
Homo Sapien Species Reproduction

Technically and by Medical Terminology the term “BABY” does not apply to any stage of growth inside a pregnant woman’s body thru out her entire pregnancy. I’ll repeat that statement differently. A “BABY” does not exist inside a pregnant woman’s body throughout the full term of her pregnancy.

That’s a hard one to wrap your head around.

First, I am giving you a new definition to help start your understanding:

Human Baby: A basic Homo Sapien Structure in which a person exists.

What is a basic Homo Sapien structure?

1. Egg shaped head.

2. Two eyes side by side in the front of the head.

3. Two ears, one on each side of the head at eye level.

4. A nose between and below the eyes.

5. A mouth below the nose.

6. A multi section brain inside the head.

a. Two large storage sections at the top of the head.

b. The remaining brain sections control the operation
and maintenance of the basic structure.

7. The bottom of the head is connected to a body by a neck.

8. The body is cylindrical shaped and contains all the parts necessary
to maintain and operate the entire structure.

9. A 2-section arm is connected on each side of the body at the top.

10. A hand with 4 fingers and an opposable thumb is connected to
the end of each arm.

11. A 2 section leg is connected to each side of the body at the
bottom.

12. A foot with 5 toes is connected to the end of each leg.

13. Openings to remove waste are located at the front and rear of the
bottom of the body.

14. Reproductive organs are located at the bottom and front of the body.
These may be the Male or the Female organs.

a. The female reproductive organs stores single egg cells with an
outer covering. Each egg cell has an “X” sex chromosome and the
same 22 structural chromosomes as the mother. All the eggs
were produced and stored when the mother’s basic Homo
Sapien structure was constructed before her birth.

b. The male reproductive organs continually produce two different
types of sperm cells. The first type of sperm cell is a single cell
containing an “X” sex chromosome and the same 22 structural
chromosomes as the father. The second type of sperm cell
contains a “Y” sex chromosome and the same 22 structural
chromosomes as the father.

c. An “X” sex chromosome from the father will cause
the new basic Homo Sapien structure to have female sex organs.
A “Y” sex chromosome from the father will cause the new basic
Homo Sapien structure to have male sex organs.

15. The entire outer surface of the basic Homo Sapien structure is
covered with skin.

There are 5 phases in pregnancy:

1. Zygote Phase (conception)

2. Germinal Phase (0-2 weeks)

3. Embryonic Phase (3-8 weeks)

4. Fetus Phase (9 weeks thru birth)

5. Baby Phase (First breath, brain begins to process and store
sensory inputs)

Zygote Phase:

The 23 sperm chromosomes which contain the blueprint for constructing the fathers basic Homo Sapien structure fuses with the 23 egg chromosomes which contains the blueprint for constructing the mothers basic Homo Sapien structure. The result is a single cell called a Zygote with 23 chromosomes containing the blueprint for constructing a unique basic Homo Sapien structure with characteristic such as size, shape, texture and color of parts taken from the mothers and fathers structural chromosomes.

Germinal Phase:

The single zygote cell separates into 4 identical parts, each containing the same 23 chromosome. Each of the 4 parts divides into 2 identical cells and the process of cell division for each cell continues as the 4 groups of cells move down to the mother’s uterus.

Why does the zygote cell separate into 4 identical parts, then each part begin to divide into identical cells? Four separate constructions starting?

1. Construction of the umbilical cord and connection?

2. Construction of the protective barrier surrounding the growing cells?

3. Beginning construction of the basic Homo Sapien structure?

4. Beginning construction of the heart and circulatory system which
starts to function in the fourth week?

Embryonic Phase:

The growing ball of cells attaches it’s self to the wall of the uterus with an indirect connection to the mother’s blood supply. This supplies oxygen, nourishment and waste removal for the growing number of cells. The cells continue to divide and connect to each other according to the blue print for constructing the new unique basic Homo Sapien structure. The new structure and support parts begin to take shape.

At the fourth week the heart begins to beat. This is a necessary requirement at this stage of development to continue building the circulatory system and supply nourishment, oxygen and waste disposal to the larger and ever growing basic Homo Sapien structure. This is the same reason as the requirement for building an elevator in the beginning stages of constructing a high rise building.

Fetus Phase:

The new structure takes on a more human shape and continues to grow according to its basic Homo Sapien structure blueprint. This will continue up to and including birth of the fetus.

Baby Phase:

The fetus leaves the mother’s structure. The umbilical cord closes shutting off nourishment, oxygen and waste disposal to the fetus.
This triggers the fetus to take its first breath. The brain begins to receive and process inputs from the sensors in the fetus.

A “BABY” is born and a “PERSON” begins to grow inside the brain of the basic Homo Sapien structure which also continues to grow.

There is one term not addressed yet. It has not been addressed be cause it is used as a negative political and anti abortion term to limit or restrict a woman’s right to abortions. It should be discussed. That term is: “Viability”.

Viability – “Ability to Survive” or “Ability to Live Successfully”

It has only a passing reference in normal uneventful pregnancy discussions. It is usually used in the case of a pregnant woman dying or if the fetus is having life threatening complications. Viability is discussed if an attempt to possibly save the fetus and/or mother by surgical means is being considered.

Removing a Viable fetus from the mother: What are we talking about?

A PERSON forced to be born into a partially constructed basic Homo Sapien structure with probable long term negative mental and physical effects which increase the further ahead of normal delivery date the procedure is performed.

Example: 28 weeks in lieu of 40 weeks.

There is a gigantic deep chasm between survivability living and normal living. The decision to have your child open their eyes and find themselves at the bottom of that chasm would be difficult to put it mildly. The closer to normal delivery time, the less difficult the decision would be.

Legal Definition
28 weeks. Point that fetus is viable.

Medical Definitions
26 weeks. As a fetus reaches its last week of the second trimester, the odds for viability are between 86 and 89 percent.

25 weeks. Fetuses at 25 weeks have around a 67 to 76 percent chance of viability.

24 weeks. Doctors typically consider the 24-week mark to be the point of potential viability, though at that stage, survival is still far from guaranteed. Fetal viability at 24 weeks ranges from 42 to 59 percent.

23 weeks. Fetal viability at 23 weeks typically ranges from 23 to 27 percent.

22 weeks or earlier. Fetal viability before 23 weeks is low — about 5 to 6 percent.

A new definition:
Abortion: Removal of the beginning stages of construction of a basic
Homo Sapien Structure from a pregnant women.

The largest percentage of abortions usually occurred by week 12 of pregnancy. 2019 Statistics Year - 88%

The second largest percentage of abortions had occurred between week 12 and week 20 of pregnancy. 2019 Statistics Year - 10%

The online data for the year 2019 abortions:
< 9 weeks 65.4%
9-10 weeks 14.7%
11-12 weeks 8.2%
13-15 weeks 6.3%
16-20 weeks 4.1%
21+ weeks 1.3%

Most abortions are performed in the Germinal Phase (0-2 weeks), the Embryonic Phase (3-8 weeks) and the first part of the fetal stage (9-20 weeks).

Only the beginning construction of a basic Homo Sapien structure exists in those periods.

Summation with simple conclusions

1. Every living Homo Sapien person resides in a basic Homo Sapien structure.

2. The blueprint for making that structure was created by fusing together the blueprints that were used to construct their mothers and fathers basic Homo Sapien structures.

3. Thru this whole process up to and including birth there is no baby or person existing. There is only a basic Homo Sapien structure under construction.

4. The fetus only becomes a baby when it takes its first breath and the brain starts to process and store inputs from all the sensors in the fetus.

5. At that point a person begins living and growing in the brain of the baby’s basic Homo Sapien structure.

6. When an abortion is normally performed, No Baby, No Person ever existed.

This is simple to understand and all you have to do is go to the internet and research it for yourself. This does not require a medical degree, only someone with a true desire for the truth about a very emotional subject.

One Older Man’s Thought’s

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 273 • Replies: 15
No top replies

hightor

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2022 01:14 pm
@One Man,
Keep up the good work!

I definitely agree with you about the definition of "baby" – but don't expect misuse of the (aspirational) term to end anytime soon.

I wrote this for a different thread about the same topic:
Quote:
A human fetus is a potential human being which becomes a human being when it is delivered into the world, the umbilical cord is cut, and it takes its first breath. While I accept that people refer to the fetus as a "baby" I think that is a projection, a hope and a belief that the fetus will become a baby. If dolls in the form of a fetus were marketed to kids I kind of doubt that children would develop the same sort of emotional connection to them that they did to little "Betsy-Wetsy".
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2022 02:21 pm
When they become developed to the point they can survive outside of the womb they are babies and have the right to be born.
hightor

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2022 03:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
Viability confers no inherent "right to be born". What if serious, but not life-threatening, abnormalities are discovered late in the pregnancy or the mother suffers an accident or illness which leads her to seek to terminate gestation?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2022 04:19 pm
@hightor,
That's a separate question. Then the woman and her physician should make the call, not a politician or internet voice.
hightor

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 06:02 am
@edgarblythe,
an internet voice wrote:
When they become developed to the point they can survive outside of the womb they are babies and have the right to be born.

Then the woman and her physician should make the call...

But a "right to be born" would preclude the woman and doctor having any say in the matter. The only "right", in this case, is the right of the woman to control her body and the course of her pregnancy.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 08:38 am
@hightor,
If one or the other's life is at stake nobody else should make a call. Our opinions mean ****.
hightor

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 09:02 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
If one or the other's life is at stake nobody else should make a call.

Um...how does the fetus "make the call"?
Quote:
Our opinions mean ****.

You're the one who argued that viability conferred a "right to life". I'm saying that the only right in this situation is the right of the woman to control her own body and determine the course of her pregnancy. A "right to life" is an argument to prohibit a woman from exercising a choice.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 09:05 am
I clearly stated what I think. Trying to trip me up is disingenuous and I won't play the game.
hightor

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 09:40 am
@edgarblythe,
I'm not trying to "trip you up" – I'm trying to understand what you mean. You "clearly stated" an argument used by those who would deny a woman her reproductive rights. Then you say the choice is up to her and her physician. Then you say "if one or the other's life is at stake nobody else should make a call". You've stated three different positions on the topic and if you believe your first point it obviates the other two. Looks like you're the one playing a game.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 10:09 am
What is unclear? I stated when I think a child has a right to be born. I further clarified that when it or the mother's life is at stake in the process she and the physician alone should decide what to do about it. I think you are aware that babies depend on adults to make the calls. In this case just the two I mentioned as I see. There is nothing ambiguous or contradictory here.
hightor

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 10:24 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
There is nothing ambiguous or contradictory here.

By articulating a "right to be born" you set up a situation where there are conflicting rights. While I agree with your position as to who makes the call, if there is a "right to be born" someone could sue to enforce that right and a legal decision could overrule the woman's choice. That's why there should only be one person, the woman, with the right to determine whether the pregnancy goes to term. Any fetal "right to life" is subsidiary to a woman's overarching right and thus rendered meaningless.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 10:27 am
@hightor,
Your definitions are screwed here.
hightor

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 11:50 am
@edgarblythe,
I haven't "defined" anything. I've used the terms in the same manner as you have and pointed out the conflict of "rights" when the unborn have a "right to be born" and women have a simultaneous right to terminate the pregnancy. Who's "rights" take priority?
0 Replies

One Man

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 01:30 pm
@hightor,
Thank you for your comments. Your right about the misuse of the term being minimal, but regrettably that is the petty things that the Legal Profession loves to jump on to try to prove their cases. It does need to be removed to make that first paragraph clearer.

Totally agree with the piece you wrote on the subject. I have those same projections when a woman says she is pregnant and is excited about having a baby. Dolls of a fetus at different stages of development may not market well. I could be wrong with the newer generation of parents and children.

I worry more about the woman who says she is pregnant and the cause of the pregnancy is rape, incest. Or having a baby now would ruin her future plans for work or education. Or she or the father has a bad physical or mental condition that would be transferred to the baby and they would not want a baby to live with those conditions.
Sorry.
Have to stop. Got totally carried away off into left field

Enjoy exchanging view points with you.
0 Replies

One Man

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 02:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
Let me butt in on your discussion. This is a true statement even if it is strange.
"What is growing in a pregnant woman's uterus is parasitic growth of a basic Homo Sapien structure. A structure has no legal rights.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Reality About Human Birth And Abortion.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:58:04