My hopes for 2022

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 12:21 pm
My crystal ball has been malfunctioning of late, so I am going to list yhe things I hope for in 2022.

1) The omicron spike will end quickly. And things will get back to whatever is the new normal. We will get to the level where people stop arguing about covid.

2) There will be meaningful legislation on Climate Change that comes through a compromise on the other economic issues.

3) Trump will fade away as a public figure and as a political issue. There will again be Republican national figures building a platform of fiscal conservatism.

4) There will be significant movement on DACA that will result in a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants brought here as children.

5) The Patriots will defeat the Buccaneers in the Superbowl (yes, it it still possible).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 273 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 04:57 am
@maxdancona,
1. Probably, my biggest hope for 2022 is for there to be a meaningful voting rights bill passed and signed into law.
Hopefully very early in the calendar like January and no later than February.

2. The fact that Bill Belichick is the coach for the Patriots and Tom Brady is the quarter back for the Bucs means nothing to me.

3. It would be nice to see the individual Bill Belichick defeat the individual Tom Brady in the Superbowl

4. I don't particular care much for Bill Belichick , but I care even less for Tom Brady.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My hopes for 2022
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:55:12