Coney Island Stillwell Avenue

nycdad

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2021 07:44 pm
I have a comment and a question about the Coney Island Stillwell Avenue station. Beginning in 2020, the MTA started hiring foreigners to clean the trains and station. Most of the employees are immigrants who don't speak a word of English.

How do I know this to be true? I go to Coney Island on my days off. To prove a point, I ask common, every questions. You know, where's the bathroom? Is there a pizzeria nearby? You should see their faces. They look at me as if I had 100 heads.

Question:

How on Earth did they (immigrant cleaning crew) pass the MTA transit standardized test? They obviously don't speak a word of English but work for the MTA. I am confused. I am a LEGAL CITIZEN and can't get an MTA job.

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2021 09:46 pm
@nycdad,
nycdad wrote:

How on Earth did they (immigrant cleaning crew) pass the MTA transit standardized test? They obviously don't speak a word of English but work for the MTA. I am confused. I am a LEGAL CITIZEN and can't get an MTA job.

FFS?!
They didn't pass the MTA transit standardized test. They don't work for the MTA. They're outsourced from third-party corporations.
Contractors for cleaning and disinfecting during the coronavirus pandemic

Contract workers hired to help disinfect the New York City subway during the pandemic are asking the M.T.A. to support a job they say goes far beyond wiping down poles.
nycdad

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 02:43 am
@tsarstepan,
Let me reply by saying this:

Trump 2024
MAGA
glitterbag

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 02:52 am
@nycdad,
I bet Trump will make sure you get a job cleaning trains or buses.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 06:20 am
@nycdad,
Is there anyone, other than Donald Trump, who you don't despise?

You seem to have problems with everyone black people, immigrants, even your own family.

This is why you're such a lonely individual, it's because you're a very disagreeable character.

Even on here everytime people help you respond with some nasty Trump rhetoric.

There is a concept called Karma, and you seem to be a textbook example of it.
jcboy

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 08:23 am
@izzythepush,
Karma is going to bite him on the ass, he'll probably get mugged by a black immigrant Razz
izzythepush

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 08:27 am
@jcboy,
I think he's already been bitten, he's not a happy bunny.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Coney Island Stillwell Avenue
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:57:37