Dangerous Homeless People

nycdad

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 07:22 pm
This is how my Saturday started. On the R train today heading to Guitar Center. A homeless Black man got extremely angry that I sat across from him. He started yelling and cursing at me for no reason. About 10 minutes later, he reached into one of his many bags, took out a rock and threatened to crack my skull if I didn't move to another seat or car. I did better than that---I got off the BMT line and left the station for some Chinese food.

Anyway, as soon as I got up, he violently threw the rock at the empty seat. If you live in NYC (as I unfortunately do) and must travel by public transportation, be careful. The homeless have taken over the streets and subway stations. Most of them are mentally challenged and thus dangerous. May God forgive that homeless man on his daily commute without destination.

You say?

Mame

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:02 pm
@nycdad,
I say they should never have shut down those psychiatric institutes. It was a money-saving venture. They should have improved them for all involved, patients and employees.

Some people are so far gone that they can not live on their own and it's a disservice to them and others to leave them to their own devices.

I know this from living in an area where the mentally unfit were released - the entire neighbourhood suffered, not to mention these poor people who weren't being medicated.

Releasing unsupervised mentally ill people is just a recipe for disaster and is inhumane, IMO. We have no problem taking care of the aged, why can't we take care of the mentally ill?
nycdad

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:24 pm
@Mame,
NYC is a disaster. The Democrats have completely destroyed the beauty that was once the Big Apple. This place is now a haven for criminal illegal aliens, welfare recipients, child molesters, you name it. My life was threatened today by a homeless Black man for no reason whatsoever.
cherrie

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:39 pm
@nycdad,
Why do you refer to him as a homeless Black man?

Why not just a homeless man?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 10:42 pm
@nycdad,
I am just glad you aren't in Boston.
Below viewing threshold (view)
nycdad

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 08:57 am
@maxdancona,
Meaning? Why are you glad I am not in Boston?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 09:19 am
@nycdad,
nycdad wrote:

Einstein.

Cherrie is very intelligent, she always helps people with cryptic crosswords which is more than I could do.

Also she helps people.

You don't. You're either attacking people for not being like you or whining about being sad and lonely.

I normally give people who are depressed and miserable some space. That does not mean it's acceptable for you to start insulting people because your racism was pointed out.

Cherries never called you a racist, she asked you a question which pointed out your racist behaviour.

Clearly you're smart enough to recognise your own racism, you just don't have the guts to admit it.

You are a bigot, retarded is another word bigots like to use.

I'm not at all surprised you're so sad and lonely, it's what happens when you attack everyone who doesn't share your narrow political ideology.

You should think yourself lucky you weren't sat opposite Kyle Rittenhouse, he would have shot you.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 09:20 am
@nycdad,
nycdad wrote:

Are you saying I am a racist?

No she's implying it, people who have had an education know the difference between implied and expressed.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 10:09 am
I'd be more worried about a gun totting right wing nut then a homeless person. Razz
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 10:19 am
@jcboy,
When I see a homeless person my first instinct is to give them something.

There but for the grace of God and all that.
jcboy

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 10:44 am
@izzythepush,
Same here, I will buy them something to eat. Nobody should go hungry.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 10:57 am
@jcboy,
I usually give a couple of quid.

Someone once told menot to because they'd spend it on drugs.

If they can get drugs for two quid I need to know the name of their dealer.

jcboy

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 11:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I usually give a couple of quid.

Someone once told menot to because they'd spend it on drugs.

If they can get drugs for two quid I need to know the name of their dealer.

I just checked my pockets, I don't have any quid Razz
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 11:11 am
@jcboy,
You'll just have to chew something else.
jcboy

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 11:18 am
@izzythepush,
1 Pound sterling equals 1.32 United States Dollar, now I do have that. Razz

One time I was driving through a shopping center and at the end was a Burger King. I saw a man going through the trash looking for something to eat. I stopped and asked him what he wanted. I walked into the Burger King by myself; he didn’t want to go inside with me. Bought him a meal and he sat on the curb and ate it and was very grateful.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2021 11:27 am
@jcboy,
A quid is also the name of a lump of chewing tobacco.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 11:31 am
@nycdad,
How do you know he was homeless?
Cheers.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 11:35 am
@nycdad,
I suspect you of exaggeration - Forgive my assumption - But your story lacks certain 'knowths'.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dangerous Homeless People
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 01:32:25