A respectful question for people who aren't vaccinated.

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 02:54 pm
Hopefully you noticed I am not one of the vaccine extremists here. I believe that everyone should be vaccinated, but I also believe that this is a personal decision that should not be forced in most cases.

On the other thread I make the point that we are all human beings. That being said, we had a question... or maybe I should say I have a question.

There is a new anti-viral medicine available from Pfizer which (if approved) will decrease the chance of a person dying or being hospitalized by 80-90%. It is a pill that can be taken at come.

We are asking about If you get sick, and a medical professional tells you that you have covid. Would you take this pill after the fact?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 235 • Replies: 6
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 12:14 pm
@maxdancona,
I am a 'Frontline' key-worker, who, in the high-end of retail, mixes with all of 600 colleagues, up to 2-5k customers per day. Since PANDEMICA-Bollux Day 1. I have never had a single vaccine or sick day ever. My father refused my TB vax 44yrs ago (He was SAS, perhaps knew something). I haven't Visited a GP since 1983.
Had to go to hosp for kid-stones in 2000. In and out.

All the nurses, doctors, health workers, ambulancees (New word:)) Had to get past me - To Eat.

This Plandemic is bullshit.
Have a nice enslavement!
maxdancona

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 01:40 pm
@mark noble,
I wrote this thread to ask you a question about the Pfizer pill. If come down with a serious respiratory disease, and the doctor tells you this anti-covid pill will make you better.

It is an anti-viral pill you can take at home. Would you take it?
mark noble

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 01:46 pm
@maxdancona,
No - There is No such Thing as an anti-viral pill.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 01:53 pm
@mark noble,
Thanks. That answers that.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 01:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Don't misunderstand me, Max. My advice to others is 'Follow your own advice'.
I don't do doctors or drugs. I also don't care if I live or die.
I enjoy the moment - yesterday & Tomorrow are concepts.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 02:46 pm
@mark noble,
Ok. You are a human being, and I appreciate your answer to my question.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A respectful question for people who aren't vaccinated.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 12:33:45