He waited too late

Snowed

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 08:24 am
Last night my husband took me out for my birthday and we had a really nice time. Good food and good conversation. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it but we went to one of our favorite seafood places and we ordered 2 dozen half shelled oysters. We get home and I did my normal. Changed for for bed. But before I did I wanted to try on a dress I was thinking wearing to church sunday. Since I was getting ready for bed I didn't have on a bra. He walks into the bedroom and sees me standing there with the dress on and I asked him how it looked and he commented in his usual funny sarcastic way then he started cupping my breasts. After that he goes back into the living room to watch one of his shows he had DVR'd. Maybe around 9:30 he shuts down the house and comes to bed. I'm laying there watching TV and when he crawls under the covers he starts to try and get something started with me. I told him I was tired and something to the effect of "some other night." I think he said something to the effect of "alright, keep saying no." We've not had sex probably none this year due to my health issues and having a partial hysterotomy earlier this year and even though I've been wanting to he's not been too receptive. I was just a little tired and was ready to go to sleep. Did he wait too late or did I miss my shot to get some?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 417 • Replies: 11

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 10:58 am
@Snowed,
You need a couples therapist for these questions.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:13 am
@Snowed,
Why does somebody have to be at fault?

Things didn't turn out the way you wanted, now either you can spend your time looking for someone to point the finger at or you can take Jespah's advice, go into counselling and talk about it so things work out differently in future.
0 Replies

StarbucksFreak

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:41 am
@Snowed,
Stop me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the same one who posts that your husband isn't trying to have sex with you and you guys haven't done it in a while? One minute you're complaining about not getting any sex and the next you're complaining because he's trying. You guys went out and had a really nice time at dinner. Come home and he's cupping your breasts and apparently, you didn't say anything about that. You let him cop a feel. But the minute he tries to take it further you turn him down. What gives? What a better way to end a birthday dinner than with some birthday sex.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:47 am
@StarbucksFreak,
I don't know why you're so emotionally invested in this.

You are, you've chosen a side, and all you're here for is to scold the OP.

That's not at all productive, it's not helping anyone, although you may derive some pleasure from it.

You need to back off, some of us are trying to help. You are not.
StarbucksFreak

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 01:11 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I don't know why you're so emotionally invested in this.

You are, you've chosen a side, and all you're here for is to scold the OP.

That's not at all productive, it's not helping anyone, although you may derive some pleasure from it.

You need to back off, some of us are trying to help. You are not.

Hold up, hold up!

I'm not so invested in this as you think. This is based on her posting history. She posts, I'm going to reply. That's the purpose of message boards. She asked a question and I responded. Sure, in a perfect world everything can be fixed by saying "just go to counseling". But we're talking about Snowed and Barry. These two are a train wreck waiting to happen. So don't come at me like I created this problem or I'm trying to gain some moral authority over it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 01:14 pm
@StarbucksFreak,
You are so emotionally invested that you have chosen sides.

Everybody else has taken a hands off constructive approach.

You haven't. You've come out as a cheerleader for the husband, even going so far as starting threads about them ffs.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 09:50 pm
Does anybody really believe that Snowed and Barry are different people?

I think Barry came here to bitch and moan about his wife and then decided to create another account pretending to be her.

I just can't believe that they both happened to find a2k, and I find it a bit odd that neither of them ever comments on the other one's threads.

I also suspect that Starbucks Freak might be Barry as well. SF often comments on Snowed's threads and is always on Barry's side.

It all seems a little odd to me.
Linkat

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2021 08:04 am
@cherrie,
I thought the same thing ...about snowed and Barry as well.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2021 02:20 pm
@cherrie,
I don't know, I do have my suspicions but I doubt Barry would paint her in such a sympathetic light.
cherrie

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 01:43 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe, but the whole thing just doesn't ring true to me.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 03:18 am
@cherrie,
Agreed, something is off.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » He waited too late
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:36:26