My electric bill is through the roof!

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 08:10 pm
My electric bill is nearly 75% higher than it was last year. I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm on a fixed income. The Bidenflation is awful. Crime is out of control in my county, my nephew got hit with brick and robbed. The police won't do anything to stop all the crime because the democrats told the police to let all the criminals do whatever they want. And now my brother who lives in New York is going to lose his job because the mayor is forcing them to get a nother mystery shot. My brother doesn't want to die from a heart attack! Where can I go to get away from these nutjob democrats where decent people are?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 313 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by gingercookiegal
jespah

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 08:23 pm
@gingercookiegal,
Oh noes, the brick was a democrat!
gingercookiegal

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 10:52 pm
@jespah,
i think the SUV that ran over little children in the Christmas parade must have been a democrat, because CNN said it ran over people by itself. CNN didn't mention that Darrell Brooks, a far left racist who wanted to kill white people was let out on bail by a democrat judge, and then killed small children and old ladies. That was an insurrection. 6 people mass murdered in a hate crime. Many more than died on jan 6th.
0 Replies

Mame

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 11:43 pm
@gingercookiegal,
pretty sure you can move to Russia or China without any problems. Can I give you $10 to help?
gingercookiegal

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 11:59 pm
@Mame,
You should donate that money to help the victims of the out of control crime caused by the democrats
roger

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:11 am
@gingercookiegal,
You're referring to the Jan 6 insurrection, I suppose
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:17 am
@roger,
Jan 6th didn't end in multiple murders like the crimewave continuing across the country thanks to the left. Insurrection is when decent, working people are murdered because they're not afforded basic protections by thier government
0 Replies

oralloy
  Selected Answer

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 02:21 am
gingercookiegal wrote:
Where can I go to get away from these nutjob democrats where decent people are?

The more rural an area is, the more conservative it is. I'm to the left of most of my neighbors.

This map breaks down each congressional district by how Republican or Democratic it is:
https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/0qCy3/2/

Go to a red area. The redder the better.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My electric bill is through the roof!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:41:35