Anti-Vax Christian TV Mogul Laid to Rest as His Daystar Network Airs COVID Lies

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 08:53 am

Even during 64-year-old COVID victim Marcus Lamb’s funeral Monday, his network Daystar was pumping out more virus falsehoods.

We are taught not to speak ill of the dead, these now including 64-year-old Marcus Lamb, the anti-vax, pro-ivermectin televangelist who died of COVID-19 last week.

But what of the still living who may join the dead if they listen to the falsehoods about the virus and the vaccines that were being aired by Lamb’s television network even as his funeral was held at a Texas megachurch on Monday?

Among the shows available for streaming on the Daystar Christian TV network, valued at more than $1 billion and capable of reaching 2 billion viewers, is one from last Mother’s Day in which Lamb actually insisted that his opposition to the vaccine was an effort to save lives. That, and to thwart the devil.

“The devil can take people out before they fulfill destiny and purpose,” Lamb said. “That’s what he wants to do because he hates God. So the only way he could get back at God is by trying to attack God’s children.”

At the end of the show, co-hosted by his wife, Joni Lamb, and featuring fellow anti-vaxxers Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Del Bigtree, the televangelist advised viewers to place their faith in two unproven drugs as well as God.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vax-christian-tv-mogul-marcus-lamb-laid-to-rest-as-his-daystar-network-airs-covid-lies

Here's the problem with people like this: they will always double down and become even more extreme in their beliefs, instead of admitting they fucked up. It's the same mindset of today's Republicans.

Mame

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 10:52 am
And then there are these idiots:

Almost 70 medics who attended a large Christmas party in southern Spain have since tested positive for Covid-19, authorities say.

Most of the 68 infected are doctors and nurses working in the intensive care unit at Málaga's regional hospital.

Health authorities said they were all at a party attended by about 170 people last Wednesday.

All guests returned negative antigen tests before the event but more than half
are now isolating.

The infected staff were all fully vaccinated and are showing no symptoms, health authorities said.

Local reports say doctors and nurses from other departments at Málaga's regional hospital in Andalusia have been redeployed to cover for their colleagues.

The outbreak has heightened concerns about the risk of spreading Covid at social events during the Christmas period.

To mitigate this risk, health authorities in Andalusia had advised hospital staff not to attend Christmas parties.

On Monday, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez urged people to remain wary of Covid over the holidays.

"We must not lower our guard," he told reporters in the capital, Madrid.
Like many European countries, Spain has recorded an increase in Covid infections in recent weeks, raising fears of a deadly fourth wave of cases as the colder winter months approach.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59561876
Mame

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 03:16 pm
So Alex and I went to get our boosters today - he got the full dose and I got a half-dose because I'm not 65. The pharmacist there is new, quite brusque, and could or would not give me a decent reason for this. Does anyone here know why that would be?

And by the way, do you pronounce brusque "brisk" or "brusk"?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 03:18 pm
@Mame,
"We must not lower our guard," AMEN!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2021 08:12 am
@Mame,
Neither, broosque.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2021 08:14 am
@izzythepush,
Shouldn't there be an umlaut uber der Q, bitte?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2021 08:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Not in English.

We called my old French teacher Umlaut, he didn't like it.

I don't know why, I thought it was preferable to his real name Mutlow.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2021 09:17 am
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/PSGGE2YER5EG5FXJ3Q7WXFMVB4.gif
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2022 04:50 am

Star GOP prosecutor Kelly Ernby who campaigned against mandates dies suddenly of Covid
(thehill)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Anti-Vax Christian TV Mogul Laid to Rest as His Daystar Network Airs COVID Lies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:52:16