Hey Everybody!

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 11:39 am
Bella Dea wrote:
xprmntr2 wrote:

Hello again, my Mentor, and thank you! .

JP is your mentor!?!?! God god save us all here on A2K...

:wink:

[size=7]just kidding jp...ya know I love ya![/size]

Watch it Bella... or else I'll have to spank you. :wink:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 11:46 am
Re: Thanks for the warm welcome!
SJay123 wrote:
How old are you all?
Write back!!
Smile

I'm almost 1/2 of Calamity Jane's age. Let me direct you to a thread where all was revealed ....

LINK.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 12:56 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
I'm almost 1/2 of Calamity Jane's age. Let me direct you to a thread where all was revealed ....

If only it were true... http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1116769#1116769
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 01:24 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

If only it were true... http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1116769#1116769

You said it .... Sad
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 01:59 pm
xprmntr2 wrote:
BD & Eve: if everyone here were as even-keeled and fair as you guys, I wouldn't have had to warn SJ.

And hey, I HAVE expressed my opinions here----go check out what happened! (You don't have to go far: I think it was yesterday that the prime incident occurred.)

Oh, I see you have met Setanta. Don't worry, he gave me the same kind of welcome. He will grow on ya after 7 or 8 years :-)
Welcome to A2K
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 02:38 pm
Intrepid wrote:
xprmntr2 wrote:
BD & Eve: if everyone here were as even-keeled and fair as you guys, I wouldn't have had to warn SJ.

And hey, I HAVE expressed my opinions here----go check out what happened! (You don't have to go far: I think it was yesterday that the prime incident occurred.)

Oh, I see you have met Setanta. Don't worry, he gave me the same kind of welcome. He will grow on ya after 7 or 8 years :-)
Welcome to A2K

Oh, yeah - I guess he initiates everyone. He's like water on a rock. Just keeps dripping at a steady pace until he wears you away and you react.

Then, he withdraws.......
0 Replies

xprmntr2

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 05:14 pm
Tico, Intrepid, Chai----thank you for the welcoming. I doubt if the kind of treatment I was referring to will ever "grow" on me. There is a gratuitous truculence in that man that betokens a much deeper problem. I have noticed that the self-same person in one post claims "evil is nothing but a construct of the mind" (echoes of his post to me), yet in another post, he condemns what Hitler and Stalin did. Go figure! I was surprised that nobody challenged him on these inconsistencies. But I suppose everybody knows that it would amount to
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/frusty.gif
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 06:36 am
I guess I missed this whole incident. I was unable to find the offending response but then again, maybe my skin is thicker than yours.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 06:48 am
Gratuitous Truculence - I like that,
maybe that can be Set's nickname, "GT".
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 06:50 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
xprmntr2 wrote:

Hello again, my Mentor, and thank you! .

JP is your mentor!?!?! God god save us all here on A2K...

:wink:

[size=7]just kidding jp...ya know I love ya![/size]

Watch it Bella... or else I'll have to spank you. :wink:

Shocked
<<giggle....giggle>>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey Everybody!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:16:21