The life and tragic death of John Eyers - a fitness fanatic who refused the vaccine

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:33 am
The life and tragic death of John Eyers - a fitness fanatic who refused the vaccine

She can’t remember how the argument about the Covid vaccine started. “John started saying really crazy things that didn’t make sense,” she says. “About how people were only getting the vaccine for free McDonald’s, and there was formaldehyde in it.” The rest of the family remonstrated with him, pulling out their phones to factcheck what he was saying. But John was unmoving. “He kept saying: ‘I won’t be a guinea pig.’”

From January onwards, John struggled with his mental health. Covid restrictions weighed heavily on him. He hated not being able to go to the gym, hated not being able to go climbing, hated not seeing his friends. He lived alone, having broken up with a girlfriend at Christmas, and was lonely. He confided in his sister. “I was really worried about him,” Jenny says. “He was in a bad place. I had to call him every day to make sure he was OK.” Their grandmother died in March. When Jenny saw him at the funeral, she was horrified. “He’d lost so much weight,” she says.

Jonathan thinks this is, in part, what drove his friend’s Covid scepticism. “He was frustrated at the way he couldn’t go and do normal things,” he says. “He didn’t want another lockdown, or to be in a situation where he wasn’t able to go and see people.” John felt that Covid was real, but that it had been dramatically overstated by the authorities. Nobody he knew in Southport had contracted Covid. If he got the virus, he would be fine. “It got to the point where he refused to wear a mask at all,” says Jenny.

Doctors put John on dialysis to clear out the toxins, but by this point many of his organs were failing and he had unsurvivably low oxygen levels. He expended an inconceivably huge metabolic effort to stay alive. “Although it looks like someone is just lying there asleep, the amount of work they’re doing is really impressive,” says Lawton. He compares it to walking a marathon for every day the patient is hospitalised. Eventually, John exhausted his physiological reserve. His body was oxygen-deprived and wrung out. His heart stopped beating and he died. Before he died, John told the doctor treating him how much he regretted not getting the vaccine. “The doctor said that he was beating himself up so much before they put him on the ventilator,” Jenny says. “He was saying: ‘Why didn’t I get vaccinated? Why didn’t I do it? Why didn’t I listen?’”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/30/life-tragic-death-john-eyers-fitness-fanatic-who-refused-covid-vaccine

A long read, but well worth it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 893 • Replies: 37

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 04:54 pm
@The Anointed,
If only it were a fairy tail. The fact is he is ... er ... WAS a RW pseudo "Christian". So you think your fellow "Christian" died a hypocrite.

Google it. This guy was one of you.
Mame

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 05:32 pm
@The Anointed,
Why risk it?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 05:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
This guy was one of you

Was he? Do you know 'WHO I AM'?

From your covid vacc promotional post, it would appear that John was having psychological problems caused by the ridiculous restrictions that were imposed on him, and that he was losing weight.

Well before he was admitted into hospital, John struggled with his mental health. Covid restrictions weighed heavily on him. He hated not being able to go to the gym, hated not being able to go climbing, hated not seeing his friends. He lived alone, having broken up with a girlfriend at Christmas, and was lonely.

His sister was really worried about him,” Jenny says. “He was in a bad place. I had to call him every day to make sure he was OK.” Their grandmother died in March, well before in his weakened state he caught the disease, in fact three months before John tested positive for Covid on 29 June, and when Jenny saw him at the funeral, (Three months before he tested positive) she was horrified. “He’d lost so much weight,” she says.

With his psychological problems weighing heavily upon him, he caught the disease, which the experts say He was extremely unlikely to die from, if he was a physically fit 42-year-old with no underlying conditions.

But in his weakened state and terrible loss of weight, he finally died of heart failure, which would have been caused by his underlying psychological problems.

But I suppose you must continue on with your fear mongering.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 06:49 pm
@The Anointed,
Seriously. He was just a crazy person who died of covid for no good reason at all. We both know he was crazy but for different reasons: I think he was crazy for not taking a vaccine given to us from the work of G*D anointed scientists.

You think he was crazy for wishing he had taken a vaccine given to us from the work of G*D anointed scientists.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Seriously. He was just a crazy person who died of covid for no good reason at all. We both know he was crazy but for different reasons: I think he was crazy for not taking a vaccine given to us from the work of G*D anointed scientists.

Matey, in his condition a good dose of the common cold could have caused his hearth to fail.

Why would a fit young person who is extremely unlikely to die from covid, bother to take an experimental vaccine given to us from the work of drug companies who are making billions upon billions of dollars from this disease, who must love fear mongers as yourself.

When, if they do happen to contract the disease from which they are extremely unlikely to die, their God created bodies would possibly built up a natural immunity to the virus.

Have you had the first of the many booster shots that you are going to have to get, to keep that invasive virus at bay, that is if you don't die from it first, as so many double vaccs have ?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 09:30 pm
Televangelist Marcus Lamb Who Called Vaccine Mandate 'Sin' Against God Dies Of COVID
Source: Newsweek

Marcus Lamb, a televangelist and founder of Daystar Television Network, has reportedly died of COVID-19 after maligning vaccines and allegedly taking ivermectin to prevent infection.

Daystar Television confirmed Lamb's death on Tuesday, although the network's announcement didn't mention a cause of death. However, Marcus' wife, Joni Lamb, confirmed her husband died from COVID-19, saying that he had been hospitalized after his oxygen dropped and alternative treatments proved ineffective.

Lamb, according to Joni Lamb, was diabetic, which made him a high risk for becoming seriously ill from COVID-19 and the 64-year-old was just on the cusp of being considered high risk because of his age.

Franklin Graham, president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, also posted that Lamb died of COVID-19 complications and his death came about a week after his friend, Perry Stone, asked for prayers for Marcus, who he said was battling a "severe case" of COVID-19.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/televangelist-marcus-lamb-who-called-vaccine-mandate-sin-against-god-dies-of-covid/ar-AARjnRV
The Anointed

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 10:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Would you like to hear the statistics of those who have never been vaccinated and who were under the age of 80, and not diabetic and did not have any serious underlying problems, who contracted covid and did not die from the virus infection?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 07:37 am
@The Anointed,
Sure, as long as they aren't filtered by Brietbart, Fox, 45 Jr, Rogan, former Dentists, Q,, Freep, Proud Boys or your ass.
0 Replies

VABGirl

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 01:16 pm
My guess is 2.7 billion people who arent shot with the corona shot havent died of corona. If they counted corona shot deaths like they do corona deaths the number of people dying from the corona shot would probable be several million. By that i mean if you had a corona shot 30 days or sooner before dying of any cause, its called a corona shot death. Thats how they count corona deaths. You are dying of cancer, they do a nose test for corona, it finds a dead virus in your nose and you are declared a corona death. One other point to make, they dont test people dying in the hospital for every virus known to man, just corona. The deaths are grossly inflated. Colin Powell is an example. He didnt die of corona, he had parkinsons as well as a sever form of blood cancer. They called it corona because they found it in his nose. They didnt test for the 412, 032, 231 other viruses he might had had. If he hadnt been tested for corona he was already in the process of dying from cancer. He died of cancer.

"Former Secretary of State Colin Powell, who died Monday at age 84 due to complications of COVID-19, had multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that impairs the body’s ability to fight infections and to respond well to vaccines."

From what i understand he was in the end stage of cancer and at the age of 84 with cancer and parkinsons his life expectancy was a few weeks.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 03:36 pm
@VABGirl,
You lost me at "My guess is ... " Who cares about your guess.

Even the stupid can get this: I'm in the hospital, going to die with no reprieve from terminal bladder cancer, I step outside and a Russian satellite lands on me and I die. What killed me terminal cancer or the crashing satellite?

I'm in the hospital, going to die with no reprieve from terminal bladder cancer, I step outside and a bus jumps the curb, runs over me and I die. What killed me terminal cancer or the runaway bus?

I'm in the hospital, going to die with no reprieve from terminal bladder cancer, I step outside and and I get Covid from unmasked and unvaxxed jerks, I can't breathe and I die. What killed me terminal cancer, or the Covid I got from asses who listen to anyone but epidemiologists?

I've got terminal Covid, no chance of reprieve, I step outside and a Russian satellite lands on me. What the **** did I ******* die of? The dammed satellite killed me.

In your uneducated mind it's almost impossible to die from Covid. How do you explain that extra number of people dying during the period of Covid being just about the same number of as was the unexpected rise in the death rate during the pandemic? It was Covid.

I'm done with your opinions.

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 07:52 pm
Actually, I don't think it's "tragic" when any sentient adult has died of COVID whether they regretted not getting vaccinated or not. To me it's no different than deliberately walking in front of a train. Everyone has had months to learn about the vaccines and go and get one. It's called culling out the stupid in the herd.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 08:10 pm
@Mame,
This is politically correct nonsense.

If someone overweight dies of diabetes, it is tragic.
If a heroin addict dies of an overdose, it is tragic.
If someone not wearing a seatbelt dies in a car accident, it is tragic.

It is obscene and heartless to say that someone dying of covid is anything but tragic. They are judging whether people deserve to die based on politics.

We are talking about people dying. What the ****.
Mame

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 09:13 pm
@maxdancona,
All I said was that I didn't find it tragic. It may be sad, regrettable, preventable, etc etc etc, but not tragic. Tragic is when someone else takes your life or you're killed in a terrible accident or you have some horrible terminal disease. When you willfully ignore the scientists and health care professionals, when you disregard what's happening around you and throughout the world, when you hear how overcrowded hospitals are, you're done it to yourself and it's not tragic. I don't think any death that was entirely preventable is tragic.

So now I'm obscene and heartless because my terminology offended you? Too bad.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 09:22 pm
@Mame,
When you use the word "culling" to refer to human beings dying of a disease, you have crossed the line from merely bad taste to extrmism.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 09:37 pm
@Mame,
He has an agenda. You're one of the few who respond to him. He's trying to make nice while telling how wrong he thinks you are.
Mame

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 10:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Doesn't sound like he's making nice at all. I know how wrong he thinks I am Smile
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 02:05 am
@Mame,
Quote:
Actually, I don't think it's "tragic" when any sentient adult has died of COVID whether they regretted not getting vaccinated or not. To me it's no different than deliberately walking in front of a train.

Why do you want to force the healthy and fit under sixties, who have no underlying problems and who are extremely unlikely to die even if they do contract the virus? And please don't say; "Because they can still catch and spread the virus to others." When we know that the vaccination, is not 100% effective, and that some who have been vaccinated, can and do, later contract the virus and can spread it to those who are free of the virus.

I see this pandemic as natures way of culling the old and infirmed, the young and healthy have little to worry about, in fact some go through it without even realising that they had it.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 06:22 am
@The Anointed,
What a crock. How do you know that bushwa? Q's full of **** and you're buying into it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The life and tragic death of John Eyers - a fitness fanatic who refused the vaccine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:35:12