Falling down the rabbit hole

Mame

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:04 pm
Do you guys ever fall the down the rabbit hole on the internet? The reason I was thinking about getting a dash cam was because I watched a compilation of accidents recorded by dash cams. They're good for insurance purposes (proof of cause) for those involved. So sometimes I'll watch them for a couple of hours, lol. Or Bad Parking, Parking Fails, Karma on the road, that sort of thing.

I read something the other day which prompted me to watch people getting 50 - 100 years life in prison. And today it was people who exposed their cheating partner. It's living vicariously through others - I live such a tame life. Highly entertaining, some of it. And it really makes me appreciate my reality.

What do you get caught up into?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 483 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:17 pm
@Mame,
I recently did this when I saw a clip of the Turpin children. Which led me to look at several videos and so forth with interviews ... Then it lead me to look up...which led me to read up on other similar real-life situations

I find this also when I read a book .. A true crime or other book based on some nonfiction crazy sort of people ....Jeannette Wallis comes to mind ...for that sort of book example
Mame

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:50 pm
@Linkat,
Great, now I have to google Jeannette Wallis. Thanks, Linkat!!
Linkat

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 05:34 pm
@Mame,
Walls not Wallis I can't type.. The Glass Castle is the book about her life as a kid
Mame

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 06:04 pm
@Linkat,
Yeah, I looked her up. Nomadic lifestyle. Did you read and like?
Linkat

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 08:17 pm
@Mame,
Loved the book .... Her parents were 100% loco ...was more than nomadic ... They were certifiably crazy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Falling down the rabbit hole
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:29:18