What did I do wrong that I made a mistake about not putting a day and date of month and did send ano

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 10:53 am
I made a mistake about adding the day and month and date of. I sent another message saying No 5 of December and hasn't got back after I text one more. Then think about texting. Before this he was very eager to meet up and always reply back to me. I know sometimes guys can be busy. I am not sure what to do and my mum wrote down something in my notebook to use to text back. He's not online. Other messages that I sometimes sent. Hello, are you going to be busy just let me know thanks? . This will work more than once and do work. I should just move on or just wait and see.

Mame

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 11:06 am
@CandaceSims201,
What the hell are you talking about?
jespah

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 11:30 am
@CandaceSims201,
Okay, assuming you're not having a stroke or testing to see if you can sneak in any spam under the radar, my translator says you wanted to meet up with a guy and you forgot to text the date.

Then you texted again, this time adding the text, and he hasn't gotten back to you yet.

STOP FRETTING.

If he's not online, then he's not online (and if he's in the US, then it's one of the biggest family holidays of the year, and he is probably busy and being told to put his phone away). If it gets to be the first of December (yep, wait this long. Patience is a virtue) and he still hasn't responded, send one (and I mean JUST ONE) reminder and then back off.

If you get confirmation, then go and have a good time.

If you don't, then don't go.

Why not go? Maybe he doesn't realize he should confirm? Maybe he was raised by wolves and has no idea that other people have lives and schedules and can't hang around waiting for him to just show up if he feels like it? Maybe he thinks RSVP means really shitty vain person?

Who knows?

Going with no confirmation is a desperation move. It also shows that you're willing to subsume your life, your schedule, and your time to someone who doesn't have the decency to tell you they are or aren't coming.

You don't need that in your life, even if he comes off as someone who claims that everybody does it.

No, not everyone is an immature jackass.

And you don't need an immature jackass in your life.
CandaceSims201

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 06:04 am
@jespah,
you assuning base on my typing skill . assuming is also very immature . btw he did sent a reply back . I also sent another one text saying the date and day and month . I am have a learning disabity if you can't be ncie . don't even bothering assuming that will never get anywhere . sound like you are jerks .
0 Replies

CandaceSims201

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 06:05 am
@Mame,
Why arw you rude to me for having a learning disabity . what did do wrong or you another jerk .
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 08:21 am
I apologize.

We get a lot of spam here and try to keep the site clear.

If he said yes, then you have confirmation and I can't figure out what you are asking.

If it makes me a jerk to ask for clarification, then call me a jerk.
Linkat

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 09:20 am
@jespah,
And to add to this ...there was no way Jespah could know you had a disability without you saying so...I highly doubt that either Jespah or mame would have answered as they did if you made that known.
CandaceSims201

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 05:40 am
@jespah,
I am not spam I am just saying that assuming people based on the post . It is not good . is very much rude to me . i hate english ad grammer . they shouldn't even matter if I dislike about you . You just want a learning disability woman used to grammer . sorry I can't help that . you just very ungreatful . still sound like jerk tbh with how you reply . dodon't get mad at me for my with with grammer grammer or spell is not going to end well . understoond this now .
0 Replies

CandaceSims201

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 05:42 am
@Linkat,
It called a learning disability not a disabity . two diffenet things . not same thing . assuming about disaitby is aslo not cool.
Mame

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 12:45 pm
@CandaceSims201,
You're a thoroughly unpleasant person and I suspect your learning disability has nothing to do with it. That may be why all your exes cheated on you. You're rude.
CandaceSims201

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 04:33 am
@Mame,
I not be rude . you one that is asssume about . most of my ex boyfriend were much rude and ego fragic . if you going to pont of mu rudesness online is online . is fake . why can't I just get answer without assuming user with a learning disabity or this too hard . not b
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 06:51 am
@CandaceSims201,
Your posts look like the sort of thing churned out by artificial intelligence programmes. Not only that your use of written English is so poor it's hard to work out what you mean exactly.

That's why Jespah wrote what she did, because she was trying go help you, she did not know you have a learning disability and when you told her she apologised.

At that point you could have accepted her apology and moved on, you didn't, you called her a jerk and behaved apallingly.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What did I do wrong that I made a mistake about not putting a day and date of month and did send ano
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 12:01:28