On Kenosha: The Liberals have gone crazy.

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 07:33 pm
The protests were allegedly about "the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man" (according to the head of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee).

- Except Jacob Blake wasn't unarmed.
- And he wasn't killed.
- And it wasn't unjust (Jacob Blake was arrested for sexual assault, had attacked police officers and didn't drop his weapon).
- And it wasn't unreasonable, the victim of domestic violence screamed "He has my kid" which is an armed kidnapping.

So they investigate it, look at all of the evidence, and decide that the police officer acted reasonably. There is no evidence that he didn't.

This leads to violent protests where businesses are set on fire, business owners are beaten up and police are attacked.

Sure, the 17 year old with a gun shouldn't have been there. This is thread isn't about that.

Can any liberal admit that the behavior of the protesters, and the liberal narrative that is defending them is completely insane?

And now there are more violent protests.... at some point someone on the left is going to have to admit this is crazy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 204 • Replies: 1
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 09:01 pm
@maxdancona,
I was debating putting this on another thread, but decided to put this here.

The meme: A young black man with a rifle would have been arrested or shot. I have seen this here. I have seen this on social media. It is equally stupid.

There are young black men with rifles at protests who aren't being arrested or shot. These protests have included firebombs and arson. The police have been remarkably restrained (and probably too restrained).

The liberal narrative of outrage has become more important than the facts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » On Kenosha: The Liberals have gone crazy.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:34:44