England is primarily responsible for bringing slavery to the US.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 08:46 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Your opinion is similar to that of VOX, the extreme right, populist Spanish political party.

This statement made me chuckle. It is irrelevant to the discussion. And yet it is an interesting comment nonetheless.

Why did you make this comment, Walter?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 08:51 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This statement made me chuckle. It is irrelevant to the discussion. And yet it is an interesting comment nonetheless.

Why did you make this comment, Walter?
I'm glad to have amused you.

Sorry that you think it is irrelevant that and how Spain tries to come in terms with it's terrible colonial history.

I posted it because you compared the Spain's colonial history with that of the UK.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 08:54 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I think you are full of crap.

Classic.

Quote:
But let's make a deal...

I don't make "deals".

Quote:
In my defense, I think I already do this. Where we run into problems is when you try to dither...

Rolling Eyes
maxdancona

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 09:37 am
@hightor,
Hightor, you are making a complaint.

I am offering a solution. And my offer remains on the table.

If you state your position clearly, I will accept that as your position. If you correct me on what your position is, I will accept it. If you change your mind, I will accept that too.

All I ask is that your take a position and state it clearly. And I will do the same.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 11:07 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You and Oralloy are arguing about me. I don't know if I have the right to comment or not.

Sure you do.

I often speak up when I feel that someone is being falsely accused. But go ahead and jump in to defend yourself as well (from my characterization too, if you think I've got you wrong in some way).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 11:51:15