4

Help! Account Locked, Can't Recover

Belaf

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2021 05:48 pm
Hello everyone,

I have a specific problem with my fb account. When I try to log in, it shows a message saying ''Login approval needed. It looks like you're trying to make a change to your account from a browser, device or location you don't usually use.'' The problem is, it is actually the very same computer but with the different IP adress because I reset my router. Initially, it all worked fine until I logged off from the old ''device'', after which the lock occured. To make the problem even worse, I've never linked a phone number or chosen trusted friends for recovery. Now, the only options they give me are to log in with the old device (which doesn't exist) or to choose three friends out of five they offer. All of them keep getting the same message that they are not the trusted contact and I believe that's because they've never been chosen by me but fb randomly picked them. I tried to reset the password, but still the same issue. What am I supposed to do now? How can I get my account back? It's 13 years old and very important to me with many memories and lots of messages in the chat. Is there some kind of email support? Have anyone else had a similar problem?

Lynxxy0914

0  
Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 06:09 pm
@Belaf,
I know this is an old post but did you figure it out? I have a similar issue but the login approval link isn't loading past hitting 'continue'.
norbold

0  
Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2022 04:31 am
@Lynxxy0914,
I am having the same problem. Has anyone figured out what to do please?
mackriss20

-1  
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2022 01:03 pm
@Lynxxy0914,
help guys what should i also do here i have the same problem

Evans60

-1  
Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2022 12:39 pm
@norbold,
Have you tried contacting the moderation directly? I think she could help you and tell you something.
Richc

0  
Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 05:55 am
@Evans60,
How do you contact them directly? I also have the same problem.

Inoxsteel

0  
Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2022 08:32 pm
@Belaf,
https://www.facebook.com/login.php/

You're Temporarily Blocked.
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going to fast. You've been temporarily blocked from using it.
What feature am I going to fast in.