Help! Account Locked, Can't Recover

Belaf

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 05:48 pm
Hello everyone,

I have a specific problem with my fb account. When I try to log in, it shows a message saying ''Login approval needed. It looks like you're trying to make a change to your account from a browser, device or location you don't usually use.'' The problem is, it is actually the very same computer but with the different IP adress because I reset my router. Initially, it all worked fine until I logged off from the old ''device'', after which the lock occured. To make the problem even worse, I've never linked a phone number or chosen trusted friends for recovery. Now, the only options they give me are to log in with the old device (which doesn't exist) or to choose three friends out of five they offer. All of them keep getting the same message that they are not the trusted contact and I believe that's because they've never been chosen by me but fb randomly picked them. I tried to reset the password, but still the same issue. What am I supposed to do now? How can I get my account back? It's 13 years old and very important to me with many memories and lots of messages in the chat. Is there some kind of email support? Have anyone else had a similar problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 5,831 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lynxxy0914

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 06:09 pm
@Belaf,
I know this is an old post but did you figure it out? I have a similar issue but the login approval link isn't loading past hitting 'continue'.
norbold

Thu 17 Mar, 2022 04:31 am
@Lynxxy0914,
I am having the same problem. Has anyone figured out what to do please?
mackriss20

Wed 24 Aug, 2022 01:03 pm
@Lynxxy0914,
help guys what should i also do here i have the same problem
0 Replies

Evans60

Mon 5 Sep, 2022 12:39 pm
@norbold,
Have you tried contacting the moderation directly? I think she could help you and tell you something.
Richc

Fri 30 Sep, 2022 05:55 am
@Evans60,
How do you contact them directly? I also have the same problem.

0 Replies

Inoxsteel

Fri 11 Nov, 2022 08:32 pm
@Belaf,
https://www.facebook.com/login.php/

You're Temporarily Blocked.
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going to fast. You've been temporarily blocked from using it.
What feature am I going to fast in.
Not2Smart

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 03:31 pm
@Inoxsteel,
Got this message also. No idea what it's talking about. I'm simply trying to log in. I'm just a casual user. Now it says I requested dual authentication when logging in from new compute or browser. I'm using the same browser on the same computer. Locked out on phone and computer. Says it sent CODE to my phone. DID NOT SEND CODE to my phone. Same phone I've had for years. Can't contact FB. Been locked out for two weeks. MADDENING!! Were you able to solve your problem.
0 Replies