Help! Account Locked, Can't Recover

Belaf

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2021 05:48 pm
Hello everyone,

I have a specific problem with my fb account. When I try to log in, it shows a message saying ''Login approval needed. It looks like you're trying to make a change to your account from a browser, device or location you don't usually use.'' The problem is, it is actually the very same computer but with the different IP adress because I reset my router. Initially, it all worked fine until I logged off from the old ''device'', after which the lock occured. To make the problem even worse, I've never linked a phone number or chosen trusted friends for recovery. Now, the only options they give me are to log in with the old device (which doesn't exist) or to choose three friends out of five they offer. All of them keep getting the same message that they are not the trusted contact and I believe that's because they've never been chosen by me but fb randomly picked them. I tried to reset the password, but still the same issue. What am I supposed to do now? How can I get my account back? It's 13 years old and very important to me with many memories and lots of messages in the chat. Is there some kind of email support? Have anyone else had a similar problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 317 • Replies: 0
No top replies