I can't afford to live!

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 08:07 pm
I'm 72 and on social security. I have asthma and health problems and can barely afford anything. I don't understand why people voted for biden. They must either have all been young people who were naïve, or extremely wealthy adults. The only other people who would've voted for him would have to be stupid because biden is doing everything possible to hurt middle class people and people on a fixed income. My grocery bill has practically doubled! I can't afford this. Gas is at 7 dollars. I may not even be able to pay my electric bill. i think that there should be tax for biden voters to cover the people who didn't want anything to do with this mess. People have told me that there will be supply shortages of eveything, and inflation for years because of biden. I won't be able to afford my rent and will become homeless. This is a horror show. I don't want any part of it. Only a buffoon would have voted for Joe biden. Everyone knew this was going to happen if he got elected and so here we are! Why should people like myself have to become poor because of teenagers and extremely rich people who voted for biden? The only people who would've voted for him would have to be idiots. I'm in california, but I wish I could move to florida and florida could become it's own country. Why should the smart people have to pay the inflation tax? They didn't vote for this buffoon!

View best answer, chosen by gingercookiegal
jespah

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 08:36 pm
@gingercookiegal,
Wow, $7 a gallon. Is that in American money? Or is that a typo? https://247wallst.com/energy-business/2021/10/31/this-city-has-the-most-expensive-gas-in-america/
Brandon9000

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 08:47 pm
My recollection from watching the news is that last month inflation was 6.2%, which is very high by historical standards.
roger

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 09:06 pm
@jespah,
I saw an article about that. Yes, but it's one isolated town in California.

For what it's worth, in NW New Mexico, it's topping out at around 3.49. A bit lower in Albuquerque.
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:47 pm
@jespah,
Nope, that is American money honey. It's expensive as heck in California. I'm supposed to be enjoying myself now that my family is all grown. Instead I'm going broke because of the biden morons.
gingercookiegal

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
The worst part is that we all told the biden voters that this was going to happen last year and they didn't listen. Now they won't admit that they were wrong. That's how dumb they are
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:56 pm
@gingercookiegal,
How do you figure Biden has any control over OPEC? The US is not a member.
glitterbag

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:00 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

My recollection from watching the news is that last month inflation was 6.2%, which is very high by historical standards.

I checked several sites that state the inflation rate was within 1.6% to 2.8% last month.
gingercookiegal

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Why did Biden shut down the pipelines? And then this week the biden admi said they're going to shut another one. Is that what smart presidents do during an energy crisis? You must be a biden voter, oh honey. can you just admit that the man is a failure? The smart people said this was going to happen before the election, and sure as sugar here we are.
glitterbag

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:15 pm
@gingercookiegal,
You're talking about the pipelines that were planned but not built? Right, the ones that were not carrying fuel?

Let me guess, you're still hoping that something is going to happen to follow up on the insurrection attempt on January 6th.
0 Replies

Brandon9000
  Selected Answer

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 12:32 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

I checked several sites that state the inflation rate was within 1.6% to 2.8% last month.

U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October, the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/10/consumer-price-index-october.html

Inflation rises to 6.2% in October in biggest surge since 1990

https://www.news8000.com/inflation-rises-to-6-2-in-october-in-biggest-surge-since-1990/
Ragman

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 06:03 am
@gingercookiegal,
If you can’t afford to live and are so upset, why aren’t you finding ways to be productive and applying for jobs or selling things to create income? Instead you’re here on this forum, creating a new identity to mask the fact that you’re a Trump and you’ve probably been a member for awhile.

If you are from the part of California that has those high gas prices, you live in a very expense area. If your of living is THAT HIGH, I suggest you sell or move. That would free up a lot expense.

Seriously your blatant lies about Biden’s administration and exaggerations are hollow false and quite transparent.
hightor

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 07:13 am
@Ragman,
I like the way he pretends to be an elderly woman. I'm surprised he didn't mention how he has to clip coupons from newspapers he picks up in the trash just to afford one meager meal a day.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 07:16 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October, the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

Aren't those prices being compared to last year when prices were really low because of the various lockdowns, shutdowns, and decline in travel?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 07:53 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:

I'm 72 and on social security. I have asthma and health problems and can barely afford anything. I don't understand why people voted for biden. They must either have all been young people who were naïve, or extremely wealthy adults. The only other people who would've voted for him would have to be stupid because biden is doing everything possible to hurt middle class people and people on a fixed income. My grocery bill has practically doubled! I can't afford this. Gas is at 7 dollars. I may not even be able to pay my electric bill. i think that there should be tax for biden voters to cover the people who didn't want anything to do with this mess. People have told me that there will be supply shortages of eveything, and inflation for years because of biden. I won't be able to afford my rent and will become homeless. This is a horror show. I don't want any part of it. Only a buffoon would have voted for Joe biden. Everyone knew this was going to happen if he got elected and so here we are! Why should people like myself have to become poor because of teenagers and extremely rich people who voted for biden? The only people who would've voted for him would have to be idiots. I'm in california, but I wish I could move to florida and florida could become it's own country. Why should the smart people have to pay the inflation tax? They didn't vote for this buffoon!

YOU are part of the problem with America.

If you think you would be better off if Trump had won rather than Biden...you are either kidding yourself...or nuts.

The problem with the country right now is the far right...and the (as currently constituted) GOP...not Joe Biden.
jespah

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 07:59 am
@gingercookiegal,
So the $4.75 in San Francisco (highest in the country per the article) is magically $7?

You wanna rethink that math, honeysugar pancake dental floss marshmallow pumpkin pudding saccharine?
izzythepush

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 08:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
The planet is better off with Biden.
0 Replies

lmur

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 08:55 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

... honeysugar pancake dental floss marshmallow pumpkin pudding saccharine?

<swoons> (into diabetic coma).
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 03:55 pm
@Ragman,
This is ridiculous! Why should I have to sell things because extremely stupid people voted for a buffoon? During the presidential debates last year Trump literally said that if Biden was elected that everyone's energy costs would skyrocket, and now here we are. The buffoon closing down more pipelines during an energy crisis. The only thing he knows about oils is the oil streak in his pants when he was meeting with the duchess of cornwall

Duchess of Cornwall 'Can't Stop Talking' About Joe Biden's 'Long, Loud' Fart at COP26

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/joe-biden-camilla-parker-bowles-cop26-summit-glasgow-fart-4417781.html?fbclid=IwAR02D4sstT_NEQf4DZBl1zOqUJz65rbSyFgH9OXLzcIxofxUEJcymxXhihQ

Biden's broken promise: Build Back Better will force 30% of middle class families to pay higher taxes - breaking president's vow to only tax the super-rich, analysis finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10193863/Bidens-Build-Better-make-30-middle-class-families-pay-higher-taxes-analysis-finds.html

It's not surprising that even though all facts prove that biden is failure and has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president, those here won't admit that Trump was a much better president. That's how delusional and brain dead the biden voters are.
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 04:02 pm
Those posting here are nasty, and that's just because they can't admit facts. By no stretch of imagination does any smart person consider what's happened since biden took office to be good. And so instead of just admitting that they were wrong, those dumb people dig in thier heels and double down on the buffoonary of a president hell bent on destroying working class people.

1. Forums
  2. » I can't afford to live!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:10:19