My boyfriend wants to use a condom but I don't. Help!!!!!!!!

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
And yet you continue to troll me.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 11:51 am
@maxdancona,
Cool! We got to -5 (meaning at least 6 people here have unprotected sex)

Tbat worked well.
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2021 10:37 am
@maxdancona,
Lol if you are entering into a long term relationship I suggest just having your doctors run complete STDs screening on both of you and sharing the results with each other.

The risk of having many partners is high condoms or no condoms plus the emotions benefits of one partner you are in love with out weight any number of brief hooks up.
roger

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2021 10:48 am
@BillRM,
Maybe so, Bill. It does sound like he is lacking in trust after all this time, doesn't it.
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2021 01:08 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Maybe so, Bill. It does sound like he is lacking in trust after all this time, doesn't it.

The one thing you do not wish to do is to enter into a sexual relationship with a woman you do not trust.

Just love the idea that in the state of CA if a condom would break or come off while having sex the woman partner can now sue you for a civil tort claiming you broke it and or removed it during sex.

A civil tort level of proof is only more likely then not.

Now as far as I am aware of a male can not sue a woman who have lied to him about being on birth control pills.

Be damn sure you trust your sexual partner.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2021 01:23 pm
@BillRM,
I would never use a condom in the state of California. If there was never a condom, than I can't be sued when it breaks or slips off.

This law penalizes condom use.
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2021 02:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I would never use a condom in the state of California. If there was never a condom, than I can't be sued when it breaks or slips off.

This law penalizes condom use.

Yes you do now in CA open yourself to law suits if you used a condom.

Love to see women being sue for lying to their partners over birth control use also.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 01:19:58