Wake Up People! (or maybe its OK to sleep in just this once).

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 08:24 am
https://patch.com/img/cdn20/users/23306266/20200921/034432/styles/patch_image/public/birdsarentreal___21154403852.jpg

I don't know why I noticed this today.... but EVERYONE seems to want me to wake up!

- The 9/11 conspiracy theorists want me to wake up about Bush cruise missles.
- The Anti-vaxxers want me to wake up about Bill Gates' microchips in my blood.
- Democratic Congress Tim Ryan wants me to wake up about China and Rich people.

Police White Supremacists, plots to grab guns, Muslim immigrants, Monsanto... it comes from all sides.

Everyone from the far right to the far left is screaming at me to "Wake Up!". But honestly, I would rather sleep in so I can be rested and get something productive done.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 289 • Replies: 5
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 05:27 pm
Birds are dinosaurs.

But yes. Keep an eye on the Chinese government. And on progressive traitors who want to help the Chinese government destroy the United States.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 06:10 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Birds are dinosaurs.

But yes. Keep an eye on the Chinese government. And on progressive traitors who want to help the Chinese government destroy the United States.

No Oralloy,

The animals that used to be called "birds" were killed off in the 1950s and replaced with government surveillance drones.

Quote:
This went on for a few years or so, when in 1953 Allen Dulles was made the first civilian director of the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) and made it his mission to ramp up the surveillance program; hiding cameras in thousands of locations and ordering his staff to plant them in areas that would be impossible to detect (although let’s face it, in the 1950s- you could walk into a bank with a slingshot and steal thousands of dollars. Security was one big joke.) He knew that the possibilities for this camera program were endless, and on April 15th, 1956 met with President Dwight D. Eisenhower and proposed a plan that would pu tcameras in the sky. Dulles knew that the sky was the future for his surveillance program, as you could truly track someone with a moving camera- much easier than having to switch between cameras on street corners and hidden in storm drains. One camera in the sky could do the work of hundreds on the ground…

https://birdsarentreal.com/pages/the-history
hightor

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 06:52 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Birds are dinosaurs.

No...some dinosaurs were birds.
maxdancona wrote:

The animals that used to be called "birds" were killed off in the 1950s and replaced with government surveillance drones.

Glad to see you're starting to wake up.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 07:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Birds Aren't Real wrote:
He knew that the possibilities for this camera program were endless, and on April 15th, 1956 met with President Dwight D. Eisenhower and proposed a plan that would put cameras in the sky.

That bastard Eisenhower was a menace to American security. We would have developed much more powerful nukes (a planet-killer even) if not for his meddling interference.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 07:54 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Birds are dinosaurs.

No

Yes. Birds are dinosaurs.

Birds are a type of dinosaur.

hightor wrote:
...some dinosaurs were birds.

Agreed.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Wake Up People! (or maybe its OK to sleep in just this once).
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:14:50