Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:22 am
@nycdad,
I love Trump. He would easily beat the hated and drooling Biden today
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 11:40 am
@VABGirl,
VABGirl wrote:

If that avatar of yours is an actual picture of you...you are a very lovely woman.

But you post some of the most disgusting thoughts of anyone in A2K.

You might consider some professional mental health help.

Just sayin'!
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 12:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,

(proving yet again that ya just can't judge a book by its cover...)
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 12:34 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

(proving yet again that ya just can't judge a book by its cover...)

Indeed!
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 01:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

VABGirl wrote:

If that avatar of yours is an actual picture of you...you are a very lovely woman.

Just sayin'!

Stock photo, but the real YABGirl is dumb as a box of hair Razz
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 02:12 pm
@jcboy,
Progressives sure are nasty people. Speaking of not judging books by their covers, no one has an uglier personality than a progressive has.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 02:15 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
What would it take to get you to vote for a Democrat in 2024 (assuming that Trump is the Republican nominee)?

To me, this is the most important question. It seems to me a lot of people voted for Trump because the "libs" piss them off. How do we fix that?

One big problem that I have with the left is the way they always try to violate our civil liberties for fun.

Another is the way they always wage holy war against anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

If the left stopped doing these things they would be much more appealing to me.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 03:12 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

VABGirl wrote:

Just sayin'!

Okay...thanks for that, JC.

You are sure it is a stock photo?

The girl (woman) in the photo is a winner!
Stock photo, but the real YABGirl is dumb as a box of hair Razz
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 06:46 pm
@maxdancona,
If a candidate keeps saying things I believe, then I like and vote for him.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:00 pm
@Brandon9000,
There is a big difference between slogans and policy. Trump was very big on slogans (in my opinion, you may see things differently).
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 11:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

There is a big difference between slogans and policy. Trump was very big on slogans (in my opinion, you may see things differently).

First you falsely claimed that he metaphorically kicked the neighbor's dog. What exactly are you falsely claiming now? You seem to be real big on vague, non-specific accusations.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2021 05:11 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Another is the way they always wage holy war against anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

If the left stopped doing these things they would be much more appealing to me.

It's quite interesting you say that, considering it has been the Conservative Right blasting "God" down everyone's throat. I read this article:

Sodom & Gomorrah High: Woke School Stages Obscene Drag Show During Homecoming Football Game

By Grant Atkinson October 25, 2021 at 5:56pm

Friday nights in high school are supposed to be remembered for gathering with friends, donning school colors and cheering your school on to a hopeful victory.

Instead, a high school in Burlington, Vermont, made it about sexuality.

On Oct. 15, Burlington High School held a football game at its Buck Hard Stadium. The host Seawolves, with players from Burlington, South Burlington and Winooski high schools, defeated the St. Johnsbury Hilltoppers 35-14, the local outlet Seven Days reported.

However, that event was overshadowed by the immoral display at halftime.

According to the Daily Mail, the halftime show consisted of a group of students and faculty dressed in drag parading around the field. They began by chanting, “Drag Ball!” before breaking into a lip-sync performance of “Rainbow Reign” by Todrick Hall.

Pictures and videos from the event are horrifying, to say the least.

Do you have a moral objection to this halftime show?
Yes No
Enter your email

“We got kings, we got queens, we got in-betweens,” a stadium announcer declared, according to the Daily Mail. “We need you to give it up for all these performers.”

There are so many issues with this event that it’s hard to know where to start, but I’ll try my best to break it down.

First, encouraging students to engage in this type of behavior is completely irresponsible coming from adults. It’s bad enough for staff members to participate in the disturbing event, but some staff members were even more involved.

According to the Daily Mail, Burlington High School’s Gender-Sexuality Alliance was behind the planning for the event. English teacher Andrew LeValley, an adviser for that alliance, was the person who devised the idea for the drag show — and participated.

Seven Days reported that LeValley “channeled Marie Antoinette, with a ruffled taffeta frock and a voluminous blonde pouf wig embellished with jaunty peacock feathers.”

“I was just really hoping to give our students — who are both out and the students that were in the stands who are not out — a moment to shine and feel loved, and know that there is a place for them in public schools,” he said, according to the Daily Mail.

Encouraging students to feel loved is a great goal, but that is not the same thing as pushing them to engage in behavior that, from a Christian perspective, is “detestable” and “shameful” in the eyes of God. In fact, promoting gender dysphoria is one of the least loving things you could do.

The age question is another huge problem with this event. While drag shows and drag bars are becoming more common around the country, most of them are restricted to people ages 18 or older.

In high school, the majority of students are minors.

Actively promoting this content at a school event is morally reprehensible. This sort of behavior is not morally appropriate for anyone to engage in, but it is especially concerning in regards to students who have not even reached adulthood.

Comments by Ezra Totten, the student leader of the Gender-Sexuality Alliance, about the event show just how twisted our society has become.

“Things went amazing,” Totten said, according to the Daily Mail. “The stands were completely packed. It was just so heartwarming to see.”

It is deeply saddening that a student could look at the behavior shown in the above video and call it “heartwarming.” More than anything, that is an indictment of adults such as LeValley who have convinced students that their twisted view of morality should be praised.

As teachers encourage sinful behavior in students who may not even know any better, it is nearly impossible not to think of the words of the epistle of James in the Bible.

“Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly,” James 3:1 says.

The fact that the teachers and orchestrators of this event promoted gender dysphoria and celebrated it openly speaks to our fallen world and our culture’s desperate need for God. We have fallen so far from grace that we’re operating out of the created order and need the redemption only a Savior can provide.

In times where it seems the definitions of wrong and right have been completely confused, our only hope is in the God who is above all things.

https://www.westernjournal.com/sodom-gomorrah-high-woke-school-stages-obscene-drag-show-homecoming-football-game/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=thoughtfulwomen&utm_content=2021-10-25&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR1lDQDxa4fkSWFGmLbW4dWAJTwHplUQ6NSkuI6GkscrRXJ4qUxuGq8I4ow

What is truly amazing were the comments, hateful and uncompromising. If this is what you promote, I don't want any part of it. And won't vote for anybody who does.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2021 05:30 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
It's quite interesting you say that, considering it has been the Conservative Right blasting "God" down everyone's throat.

The term "holy war" is metaphorical. I was referring to the unrelenting war of annihilation that progressives wage against people who they disagree with.

That said, it is pretty awful the way that progressive school district let that transgender predator keep attending school after raping a girl in the bathroom, and even prosecuted her father for complaining during a school board meeting. What did they think would happen besides another attack on another girl?

Progressives are a menace to humanity.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2021 05:38 am
@oralloy,
Yes, because Brock Turner is such a model of good behavior.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't sway anybody.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 09:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
Why is that disgusting?

She's not the first one you've suggested mental help for.

Perhaps if you got mental help, you'd also realize that indeed he is hated and a drooler. Not to mention an avid sniffer of women.

But I do not believe any president will solve our problems. The executive branch can be replaced by a referendum system. We don't need all these career politicians either. Get rid of all these shadow government types, and maybe maybe we might be able to return to a vision of a city on a hill, the government that God intended us to have.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 09:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
What's really disgusting is the way you treat someone who doesn't think the way you do.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 09:48 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Why is that disgusting?

If you have to ask...you would not understand the explanation.

Quote:
She's not the first one you've suggested mental help for.

No...I have also suggested it for you.

My guess is...many people have suggested it for you. Maybe even your primary care physician.

Quote:
Perhaps if you got mental help, you'd also realize that indeed he is hated and a drooler. Not to mention an avid sniffer of women.

On his worst day in office...he will still be a MUCH, MUCH better president than Trump was on his best day in office.

Quote:
But I do not believe any president will solve our problems. The executive branch can be replaced by a referendum system. We don't need all these career politicians either. Get rid of all these shadow government types, and maybe maybe we might be able to return to a vision of a city on a hill, the government that God intended us to have.

Ahhh...so that is what you do not "believe." That is almost an inane as the stuff you do "believe."
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 09:49 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

What's really disgusting is the way you treat someone who doesn't think the way you do.

Thank you for sharing that inanity with me.
Mame

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 01:58 pm
@Frank Apisa,
At first I read "inSanity", but same thing. Laughing
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 02:27 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

At first I read "inSanity", but same thing. Laughing

"Insanity" might have been better.

He does strive for the very worst!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:23:37