THE PASSOVER.

Brandon9000

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 07:59 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Hey, it would help if you didn't refer to our synagogue as a 'church'. It would also help if you weren't trying to Christian-splain a faith that you are not a part of.

You want to know why this is the only answer to that question you're likely to get from a Jew on this forum? Because smug superiority colors the question, that you somehow know better than people who've been practicing this faith all of our lives.

I don't look to explain Easter to you.

Quit trying to define my experiences for me.
Asking you again for a citation to justify your claim that:

"If all matter is made up of Atoms, and atoms have no physical structure at all, and are made out of “INVISIBLE ENERGY”, and not tangible matter, then everything that you perceive as physical matter is no more that an illusion..."

Either back up what you said or you're just spouting BS.
The Anointed

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 08:32 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
Mob? Defend? Ignorant? That's so special. See ya.

You have admitted that you are one of that crowd=mob who belong to the Jewish faith, which religious body have changed the one day Passover Festival date, which is the 14th of Nisan=Abib or Aviv, to the 15th day of Nisan, which is the first day of the Seven days Festival of Unleavened Bread.

It would appear that you are either unwilling to defend the decision of the leaders of your faith, or are just ignorant as to why they changed the Lord's command as to the keeping of the one day Festival of Passover, and the following seven days Festival of Unleavened Bread.

This appears to be the reason that you are running away, from the topic of this thread? Are you afraid of the truth?
The Anointed

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 08:40 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Asking you again for a citation to justify your claim that: "If all matter is made up of Atoms, and atoms have no physical structure at all, and are made out of “INVISIBLE ENERGY”, and not tangible matter, then everything that you perceive as physical matter is no more that an illusion..." Either back up what you said or you're just spouting BS.

I have already told you to start another thread, if you wish to discuss that topic, and as you have failed to respond to that request, I created the thread which is simply called "ATOMS".

If you want to debate that subject, I'll meet you there.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Tue 19 Oct, 2021 02:52 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But I can say with authority that when it comes to either biblical Christianity or Physics... The Annointed is full of ****.

We'll see who has verbal dysentery, when you have the guts the debate me on any of the subjects of Christianity or Physics. I await the response of the one who failed miserably in their studies for the ministry.

Let me ask you, who was the Lord God our saviour referring to, when He said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; " ----“I will send them a prophet just like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he will tell the people everything that I command him to say. And whoever will not give heed to MY WORDS which he will speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish.” ?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Tue 19 Oct, 2021 05:30 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

You have admitted that you are one of that crowd=mob who belong to the Jewish faith, which religious body have changed the one day Passover Festival date, which is the 14th of Nisan=Abib or Aviv, to the 15th day of Nisan, which is the first day of the Seven days Festival of Unleavened Bread.

It would appear that you are either unwilling to defend the decision of the leaders of your faith, or are just ignorant as to why they changed the Lord's command as to the keeping of the one day Festival of Passover, and the following seven days Festival of Unleavened Bread.

This appears to be the reason that you are running away, from the topic of this thread? Are you afraid of the truth?

I'm reacting to one of the things you said in this thread because I don't agree with it. You are the person who brought it up, not me, and were fine to talk about it right up to the point when I asked you for a citation and suddenly, you don't want to talk about it any more. You have made statements about physics that are utter BS and now refuse to give a citation to any reliable source to support what you said. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about, especially as though you were an expert.
The Anointed

Tue 19 Oct, 2021 05:32 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

Why have you quoted the post that I sent to Jespah?

Quote:
I'm reacting to one of the things you said in this thread because I don't agree with it. You are the person who brought it up, not me, and were fine to talk about it right up to the point when I asked you for a citation and suddenly, you don't want to talk about it any more. You have made statements about physics that are utter BS and now refuse to give a citation to any reliable source to support what you said. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about, especially as though you were an expert.

Go back and read the post that I sent to you two days ago, on the 18/10/21.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Tue 19 Oct, 2021 08:21 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:

Correct! I am the one who brought the subject up in post #7, 168, 175, on page (1) in order to suss out your scientific beliefs, and in that selfsame post, long before you asked for a citation, I also wrote; "Perhaps if you are more interested in scientific theories, rather than religious topics, I thought that we might start a new thread, in order to discuss something which might be of more interest to you.
Although in reality, the one topic merely compliments the other."

So, why do you lie by saying; "You are the person who brought it up, not me, and were fine to talk about it right up to the point when I asked you for a citation and suddenly, you don't want to talk about it any more. You have made statements about physics that are utter BS and now refuse to give a citation to any reliable source to support what you said. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about, especially as though you were an expert."

Why don't you come over to the thread "ATOMS" that I created for you, so that all can see who is the one that is full of BS.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Wed 20 Oct, 2021 12:15 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I have expertise in two relevant areas here. I was brought up as a Christian, and I studied for the ministry. I also have a degree in Physics. The Annointed is full of ****.

What a pity that you haven't got the intestinal fortitude to debate religion, or physics with me, and allow me to defend myself against your foul accusations, and prove to all, who it is, who is actually overflowing with verbal dysentery, and it ain't me girl.

But the gutless tend to run and hide when confronted with a challenge.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE PASSOVER.
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:08:36