Middle School Teacher Arrested

izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 08:07 am
@Linkat,
When Max threw a load of anglophobic abuse towards me you stayed silent.

When people like BillRm and Max refuse to address the point I make and instead attack my nationality you say nothing at all.

The only two posters who have ever responded to anglophobia addressed to me are Bobsal and Glitterbag.

That isn't me being short sighted.

When I go abroad I would rather not spend my time talking about WW2, the Battle of New Orleans and why events thar happened in Ireland long before I was born make me an English piece of ****.
BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 08:23 am
@izzythepush,
You are amazing as I had the greatest respect for your nation if not you.

Sorry that you seem to think that to respect the UK I need to respect you for some reason.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 08:43 am
@BillRM,
You have done nothing but **** all over Britain's contribution to WW2.

Don't pretend otherwise.

And you never respond to points I make, you just attack my nationality.

Your hatred of Britain was evident from day one.

You blamed us for starting the war and resented us for dragging you into it, (on the wrong side as well.)
BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
Nonsense in every way in fact you was the one attacking the US for not jointing into the war until our naval was attack and you was claiming all we did was to sit at home and safety collect your money during that period.

Disregarding that we was protecting the shipping to the UK with our warships an we in fact lost one warship with all hands by way of an attack by a Nazis U boat.

Not to mention that the US government look the other way when American citizens went to England and help fight the German Luftwaffe. along with your citizens.

Oh yes if England had fallen we would never had gotten paid for all that war material we send to your nation so our help had little to do with making money.

You never seem to had forgiven me for stating such facts.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2021 03:29 pm
@izzythepush,
I had no reason to speak up for you -

For one - you are an adult and can speak for yourself -and you are more than capable of it. But even more so I simply ignore it as I try to simply ignore any idiotic posts. It is not an acceptance of it. I just have no desire to engage in it.

Your post hit me personally thus I responded to it. However, the majority of the time you do go on negatively about America (which you do frequently) I ignore it rather than respond (similar to these other idiotic posts that generalize about negative things and people).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:29:43