Is this love?

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2021 09:58 am
I never felt like this before I'm 15 she's 14 we know each other for about 2 months she lives in another country,she's so nice with me and i can talk with her about everything and she tells me things like ily and honey and shits I'm pretty sure that's just how she talk but my heart explodes when i see her texts,i think about her all the time I check my phone as many times as possible to see is she texts me i don't know it's just so weird.
So,is this love?

maxdancona

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2021 10:39 am
@Igotquestions,
Have you met her in real life? If the answer is "no" then it is not love.

I also want to warn you about the internet. Anyone can lie on the internet. I am a middle aged man. I would no problem pretending to be a 14 year old girl. I know what you want to hear. And if were a creep who wanted something from you, I would tell you all the things you want to hear.

There are lots of old men who want pictures of naked 15 year old boys (or worse). Pretending to be a 14 year old girl would be a good way to get them.

Be very careful on the internet.
Igotquestions

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 12:35 am
@maxdancona,
I didn't saw her irl but i saw how she looks i saw how her friends with normal accounts put pictures together on story she's definitely 14 this doesn't matter anyway if i don't love her thank you for telling me the truth
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is this love?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:41:39