Embarrassing for FBI if Dog Finds Laundrie?

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 04:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It is like the plot of a low budget horror movie, all footage of them kissing and cuddling as they set off on their road life together.

Then the police are called after threats of violence followed by him turning up back home without her.

Yes true it does sound like a made for TV movie ...sorry for sounding like I am trivializing the murder of someone but yeah part of this media coverage could also be the story of it
farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 05:17 am
@Linkat,
there was a similar tory about couple that rafted down the Colorado. Pictures of them snapped at several way points howed th woman to bmor and more distraught (aftr a few weeks of happy happy)
Forget the name but it seemed to involve murder-uicide.

Im thinking that laundry went back est to hide in plain site (Prhap he found o new hotty. )
Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 08:23 am
@farmerman,
The one thing is - this story because of all the media around it - has brought to life other missing persons - and so via social media people are using that to help find others.

As a result in the same area a man that had been missing - his body was found in the same area. After hearing about this girl - this missing man was posted and people called in or messaged in tips of seeing him in the area.

Maybe this will help others - maybe social media can be used in a positive light to help families find missing family members.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 09:29 am
I am hearing they caught him - the police that is - sounds like someone else that they were hunting down. Even more important criminal - one that killed a deputy.

Glad I'm not in Fl - with all these "man hunts"
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 06:57 am
So latest report from Dog is he is closing in on this dude's whereabouts. According to Dog - he has launched an "active and specific search in a key area" based on some info he has received - my guess on people sending him tips. He even supposedly has dogs out.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:03:23