Home nudists

Kathyaz

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 05:56 am
We're raising our two boys in a nudist home. We have friends also living the nudist lifestyle, raising kids too. Anyone else doing this?

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 06:01 am
There are so many pitfalls to raising children like that. I hope protecting them is the first priority.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 06:26 am
No. I live in Canada where it is generally too cold to go without clothes. Plus, I don't want to see everyone's lumps and bumps, nor they mine.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 10:12 am
@Kathyaz,
No but I could see it would have probably saved me a lot of money - my girls love expensive clothes so I definitely can see the financial benefits.
0 Replies

AshW

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 09:51 am
@Kathyaz,
Just out of curiosity, why is this something you choose to do? Is your family nude all the time when home?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 02:09 pm
I hope you guys all wear underwear when you're about to sit on a chair or a couch.
Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 02:20 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

I hope you guys all wear underwear when you're about to sit on a chair or a couch.

I thought proper etiquette at a nudist colony, nudist vacation resort, etc. is to carry a towel with you to sit on. Why I know this is beyond me but just one of those factoids you pick up and it sticks in your head.
Mame

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 04:03 pm
@Linkat,
Might not apply to a family in their home, though.
Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 08:38 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Might not apply to a family in their home, though.

Agree but probably easier than carrying your underwear around with you and throwing bit it on whenever you ate going to sit.

For semantics I envision a personal towel laid down and kept at the usual seat each individual typically sits...maybe move it if they decide to sit elsewhere...but perhaps I am over thinking this
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 09:11 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Mame wrote:

I thought proper etiquette at a nudist colony, nudist vacation resort, etc. is to carry a towel with you to sit on. Why I know this is beyond me but just one of those factoids you pick up and it sticks in your head.

Whenever nudism is mentioned in movies and tv, there's always a mention of bringing a towel to sit on. It's a lot more common joke/reference than one would think.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Home nudists
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:50:34