Fiance takes me on vacation where he and ex wife got married...

Ragman

Fri 3 Sep, 2021 01:15 pm
@Kristyn2022,
Does this mean you still are going to marry him?
Mame

Fri 3 Sep, 2021 01:53 pm
@Ragman,
That's what I was wondering since she ignored every other point raised.
hightor

Fri 3 Sep, 2021 02:36 pm
I'm not talking about the OP's specific situation but when a friend of mine married for the second time, he and his new wife purposely went to a lot of the beautiful places he'd visited with his first wife. They didn't want to have to restrict their enjoyment of beautiful scenery and interesting places to sites he and his ex hadn't enjoyed together. And now the happy memories belong to them.
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 3 Sep, 2021 03:45 pm
@Mame,
Plus the ink isn’t even dry on his divorce papers and he’s engaged. Wonder what took him so long?
0 Replies

Kristyn2022

Thu 11 Nov, 2021 07:54 am
Not sure if anyone wants an update but he and the wife did divorce but he only wanted to stay married to her so she wouldn't sue him on a dog attack that had happened but she did anyway. Long story short, they settled out of court and I doubt he'll ever want her back. We have been on other trips he met my family but they were iffy about him. It's somewhat difficult to take trips with him. We broke up brieflyafter Halloween. He even changed his status fro in a relationship to single and tried to rekindled an old flame he was off and on with but wanted me back so we are working on things again. He changed his status back to us being in a relationship. I believe we can work out.
Ragman

Thu 11 Nov, 2021 07:34 pm
@Ragman,
I’ll repeat this again for emphasis:
Ragman wrote:

He has the least amount of good judgement and consideration possible. The fact that you let him take nekkid pix of you two was unwise. However his sending them to his ex, disqualified him as someone you should ever associate with.

Run away, fast!
roger

Thu 11 Nov, 2021 07:43 pm
@Ragman,
I could not agree more.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 12:54 am
Please listen to ragman and roger, I agree with both of them.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 12 Nov, 2021 03:53 am
@Kristyn2022,
Halloween was less than a fortnight ago.

In that time he's gone from being single to being back in a relationship.

The signs aren't good, listen to the advice you've been given.
Mame

Sat 13 Nov, 2021 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
She won't... she's either an idiot or desperate.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:38:12