lookin for a beautiful song

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 07:15 am
i'm new here,and i'm a chinese here in china.i don't know much about what popular songs do you have in the us.hope you can recommend some to me.and perhaps i'll like them like you do.thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 657 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ashlyn

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 06:14 pm
welcome!
so youre new to umm....california??? well any ways, the music out here really varies from generation to generation. it all depends.... i listen to all types of music and cant really say that theres one type of music thats better than another, ilove music all together. some good artists.......De La soul, theyre deep...if u like hip hop with a bit of funk....heres some more hip hop....pharcyde, living legends ....some new days trendy stuff....maroon 5, coldplay, i like them.....some classic music i really dig...Led zepplin, the rolling stone, eric clapton, george micheal, how old are you if u dont mind me asking. the type of music people out here listen to depends on where u live (kinda) and how old u are. i mean it doesnt really matter music is music to me, i love it all.
0 Replies

alex-vcn

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 08:00 pm
i'm new to this forum.and i think still young,last year i was a teenager,and i'm not.i like to listen to some music that is not noisy.my ears cant stand that pang pang pang sound.so it is with me that i cant choose one song over the other,i just love it all
0 Replies

ashlyn

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:55 am
if you dont like loud rough music, try some raggae, its awesome and very mellow. Bob Marley is really awesome or Soundbwoy super status raggae breaks and beats, "vengeance" is a good record. maroon 5 has really chill music.
0 Replies