Well I Did It

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 06:49 pm
Lots of guys look WAAAAAAAAAAY hotter (and younger) with short hair than with great bushes of it.......

I suspect, Bear me darlin', that you see in the mirror your fears - rather than the reality.

That being said - you DID get a really cool haircut, no???
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 07:46 am
Today I'm having my jewelry taken out as well..... metamorphosis complete. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 07:54 am
Why?

As rjb says, employers may be more forgiving than you expect these days.

What what do you mean "having it taken out"? Can't you just take it out for an interview, then put it back in later? I mean, you won't be wearing chaps'n'nothingelse to an interview anyway, right? :-D
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 07:57 am
there isnt an ordinary bone in your body Bear.
Im sorry your "shell" isnt able to reflect the down and dirty sexy man you are... but.. we all know you ,so what else matters. ;-)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:06 am
sozobe, I need to go ahead and do this thing and get my head pointing towards putting myself in a situation to make money. If I'm going to cut my hair and search out traditional employment I want to maximize my earning potential and not end up working retail. That means a sales position, and this is a VERY conservative area.

I have a closet full of suits, ties and Florscheim shoes I haven't worn lately but are still stylish and ready to put on. I know how to play the game when necessary. It's become necessary.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:12 am
Good luck with it, Bear. I hope something good lands in your lap very quickly.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:14 am
Still don't get why the jewelry can't be temporary rather than gone-gone (and maybe you're not saying it'll be gone-gone?) but I understand what you're getting at.

Knock 'em dead.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:20 am
BBB
If Bear is really the man we think he is, he will have left enough hair on the back of his head for Squinney to hold on to when making love.

I wonder what the lovers of bald men hang on to?

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:27 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
If Bear is really the man we think he is, he will have left enough hair on the back of his head for Squinney to hold on to when making love.

BBB

They just stare at their own reflection :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:39 am
I really hate to break it to you like this Bear but you've always been quite ordinary.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 08:49 am
Hell, Bear, be glad you've got hair; my forhead extends to the back of my neck Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 09:01 am
Dys
dyslexia wrote:
I really hate to break it to you like this Bear but you've always been quite ordinary.

Dys, takes one to know one.

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
dyslexia wrote:

Now you've done it....I'm crushed. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

the short course ones..
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 09:44 am
shewolfnm wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

the short course ones..

Are you talking about underarm hairs or those further south?

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Well I Did It
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:17:37